sixty

The girl had ran for what seemed miles, but her body had became numb as she felt every emotion under the sun wash over her

She left him on that wall with no mercy, no explanation or anything, but deep down - he didn't need one. He knew exactly where she was running.

She almost didn't, for a second, glancing down at her phone to make sure she got the directions right.

Her mind was clouded, but that was to be expected for a girl who had left a man who loved her abandoned on the beach.

"Hello," the girl bowed as the door opened, revealing an older girl. Typically, she would feel embarrassed, but she had no time to.

Before she had the chance to speak again, the woman bowed, calling in the house that a young girl was here.

And then he appeared. His hair was a mess on the top of his head, the T-shirt lay lazily upon him as he walked with one eye open, giving Nari the impression he was just awake.

The sight of him made her chuckle, before she wiped the smile from her face. This was more serious than that.

"Nari?" Juyeon asked, opening his eyes wider now to glance at the girl.

"Hi," she waved awkwardly, the woman at the door saying her goodbyes. "Would you like to go a walk?"

"You couldn't have texted me first?" He chuckled, the girls face dropping as she remembered the words she said to Jacob, and just how intrusive she was currently being.

"I'm sorry," she shook her head, looking away. "Another time?"

"No," Juyeon said with a smile, looking down at his outfit. "I best change, give me a second."

The second he turned his back, the girls mind went back to ticking. How could she go about things?

But she never once questioned if she was doing the right thing.

"Hello," he appeared cheerfully at the door again, a smile sweeping over Nari's face. "Where to?"

"Anywhere," she breathed out, nodding. Anywhere with you is just fine, she thought.

The two strolled down the streets, the sun had completely set and Nari wondered where Jacob was now.

She almost grimaced at the thought, but she told herself she would sort things with him another time, she promised herself that.

"Are you all packed?" Juyeon asked the girl, glancing over at her as she looked completely zoned out.

"Kinda," Nari shrugged, glancing up at him. "Are you?"

"Sure am," he said before pursing his lips quickly. "My family are a little upset, we're close so it sucks to be leaving them."

"I'll miss Sangyeon, that's about it," she said casually as the boy looked down at her.