𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍✯

JADEN
Same day
Continue

I watched as the dark hair girl in front of me explain how she learned to ride a skateboard for the first time. Her natural hair down covering her face once in a while, but she would put it back over her ear making me see her face more. She used her hands talking about how it was funny when she fell off the board. Her small little smile that formed when her dad and sister were mentioned, even the smallest little smile she showed made me crazy.

"and then I just started to learn on my own, and now I could do a lot of shit on my board" she said confidently giggling back into her chair.
"so you've had the board you use since you were 7?" I questioned to the girl as she proudly nodded.
"damn, when shes talented" I said raising my eyebrows at the girl with a smirk on my face.

"damn, when hes smooth" she played back biting her lip a little. I chewed on the inside of my lip as I didn't know what to say back. Can I kiss her now like damn..

I sat back in my seat as she winked. "Oh god" I breathed out making her laugh. I shifted my eyes away trying to get my heart beat back to normal. This girl makes me feel something else. As her smile spreads to my face.

The waiter came up to our table with the check in her hands, she was about to place it down on the table before I held my hand out so I could pay quickly. "Wait no, ma'am, I'd like to Pay for-" She said before I cut her off.

I slipped my card and signed the thing as fast as I could. Nix reached over the table to grab the check but I quickly moved my arm lifting it up before she touched it.

I passed it to the waiter that watched everything that just happened. "Jaden no, please let me pay for half at least!" She begged as the waiter walked away.

"Jaden you bitch!" She sat back down as I chuckled at her. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked down.

She better not be trying to make me feel bad.
"You can pay me back in another way.." I said as she lifted her head up looking at me confused.

"What do you mean..?" She said fixing her posture.

"You could-" I said being cut off by the waiter.

She handed the card back to me and left.
"Come on we still have one more place left." I smiled as she mysteriously looked in my eyes for an answer. She sat up and put her furry coat back on grabbing her purse.

I stood up and pushed my chair in making sure I had everything. She pushed her chair in, I walked over to her and grabbed her hand leading her out the place.
We got to the door and there was another couple coming in so I let go of nix hand and pulled her waist to my side as they went in first.

PHOENIX

He pulled my waist close to him making my stomach do a 360 with a swarm of butterflies. He opened the door more and we both walked to the outside parking lot. We went over to the car, I thought we're going back into the car. I tried to get out of his grasp he had on me but didn't work we he pulled me back to him.

"Trying to run away already?" He smirked. I hit his chest playfully.

"Let me just put this down" he said putting something he had in his pocket, he opened the side of his door and put the thing in the cup holder. He came back up with a smile and closed the door locking it again.

"Come on" he said squeezing my side a little and started to walk towards the restaurant again, but this time he went around the restaurant to this ally with fair lights and beautiful graffiti. Some small little benches leading out to what seems a beach.

We kept walking in comfortable silence, smiles that didn't want to wipe off our faces. As I took a few glimpses at him all I could see is a shy sweet boy.
He really is different..

We kept walking slowly enjoying each other's presence. I placed my head on his shoulder as he looked down at me looking ahead of us to the water.
"Did I tell you you look really good?" He said leaning down to my ear. His softy voice hitting my ear,
"Really?" I said looking up at him as he nodded eagerly.

"Thank you" I said looking down with a grin that formed on its own.

We got to the stairs that lead down to the beach. I moved my head up a little and unwrapped my arm around his waist. I went down the stairs first and took of my heels holding them in my hands Jaden did the same thing taking his shoes off, I reached my hand out as he jogged over and took my hand in his. I swung our hands back and forth as I giggled a little.

"Here, give me your shoes" he said as I frowned my eyebrows but handed him the heels. He put down the shoes close to each other so we know where they are.

I was looking at the water when I felt myself being picked up. Jadens arms swooped me up in a bridal style. I screeched a little as I wrapped my arms around the boys neck. "Wanna go for a swim..?" He said with a smirk on his face as I looked at him with huge eyes.

"Are you fucking crazy!" I said holding on tighter around him.

"Maybe a little" he said as I laughed.

"I'm kidding it's too cold for us to go in.." he said setting me down. "Thank god" I mumbled. Jadens hand was still connected to mine as we watched the water crash onto the shore.

I wrapped my arm around his and leaned my head onto his side. The night sky glowed with stars making it look so beautiful. I felt eyes digging into me, I looked up to see dancing boy looking at me with a grin on his face.

"What's got you all happy?" I said pinching his cheek. "Oh just the girl in front of me" he shrugged earning a smiled to my face. I looked down at the sand as I played with the sand under my feet.
Jadens finger found the way to my chin lifting My chin to look at his face. Our eyes scanned each other's face for a few until we were bothing looking into each other's eyes. Jaden looked down at my lips and I looked down at his. We started to lean in little by little until our lips were inches away.
"C-can I kiss you..?" He said as my eyes looked up at his. Without a word I crashed my lips onto his. Our lips went sync as he wrapped his other arm around my waist holding me in front of him. I moved my hand that placed itself on his chest up to his back neck, pulling him more into the kiss. His grasp got tighter on my sides as if no one in the word  can't stop Him now. this is what I wanted. Him me and our emotions. For once in my life I felt happy, okay, and cared for. I know like I seem as if a bad ass and a I don't give a fuck about emotions or love or anything.. but this is the real me, the newest of the best me. I've always wanted and needed someone to show love or care for me, and now that this new start has begun I think I might just give this a shot. Under all the skating, attitudes, and fashion I have A deep love for relationships. I've been in one relationship that lasted a good time but it broke me after what he did, and I will not make that mistake again.. hopefully. But after all that, I've craved to be happy with someone, someone that loves me.. I just can't stand being hurt by anyone, especially after New York that's the last thing I want..

Jadens hand made its way to my cheek caressing it. I smiled into the kiss making him smile too. We both slowly pulled away for air, I was smiling from ear to ear at this point. I looked down at our feet as Jaden looked down at me.

His hand still placed on my cheek, his thumb rubbed up and down on my side cheek. His hand that was still in my face brought my face up to look at him once more. He leaned in and pecked my lips a little and smiled at me. I smiled at him too and leaned my head on his chest his hands rubbled my back.

"Wanna go home now?" Jaden asked me. I nodded my head and he squeezed me a little kissing the top of my head.

AH AH AH
AHHHHH
anyways,
I love this chapter Bc how Its described

Q: Did you expect them to kiss..?

Love you all<3
1580 words👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨