𝐓𝐄𝐍✯

PHOENIX
Date: October 16, 2019
Time: 6:45am

Waking up around 6:45 in the morning sucks ass.
If I'm being honest I rather do online like in New York, but my dad won't let me of course. It won't be as easy but at least I get to walk to school every day! Note the sarcasm..

I got out the bed with my bare feet on the wooden floor. I lazily walked to my closet pulling out some army patterned baggy pants with a black top that showed my stomach a little. I also paired it with white shoes.

(If you wanna see what it looks like look at the top pic)

I brushed my teeth and hair before I put my clothes on. After I put on my clothes I put perfume on with it.

I grabbed Jadens hoodie throwing it over my head, I didn't want to freeze so, why not?

But oh boy I shouldn't have never worn it.

I grabbed my book bag and put my AirPod in my right ear. I played "falling down" by lil peep and xxxtentacion.

I went downstairs to see my dad watching cartoons with my sister. "I need you to watch her tonight so I can go to work." My dad said as I nodded and realized I didn't have my board.

"Where's your board?" He asked looking over to me.

"Oh I, left it at school on accident.." I said as he nodded suspiciously as I weakly smiled and said bye.
I walked outside to see Mr. Jaden walking out his house as well.

"Good morning Mr hossler" I said as Jaden turned to his side and saw me. He smirked and walked down the stairs to his house. "Good morning Ms Oliver" he said back walking over to me.

"My hoodie?" He asked smirking as we kept walking.
"Oh I, uh yeah" I said nervously. "Do you want it back? I was just-" I said being cut off by the tall male.

"No no, it looks good on you" he said grabbing my hand squeezing it making me blush and look away.
He softly chuckled as we kept walking to school.
I was playing music on my phone which was connected to my AirPods of course.
"What you listening to?" He asked me as I looked over to him.

"Oh uh 'what dreams are made of' by Evann Mclntosh" I said as I passed him my AirPod case. He took the other out and put it in.

(Song lyric)
"Baby you're like strawberries and whipped cream
Like bathtubs, hot steam, beaches and sunscreen
Sunsets or something Aren't you lovely, nobody else could compare, no
Baby.. You are, What dreams are made of.."
The song played over as I hummed to the lyrics.
Jaden listen to the lyrics casually looking over to me once and awhile smiling.

Me and him arrived at school with our hands still interlocked. Jaden put the other AirPod back and I did too.

"You have history first right?" Jaden said as I nodded. Once we walked into the area full of kids all eyes were on us. Whispering about us and laughing as we walked. I kept my head down sighing heavily and letting go of Jadens hand.
"What's wrong?" Jaden asked me pulling me close to him.

"They always stare at me as if I'm some fucking animal.. Jaden you go to class, I'll catch up you'll get embarrassed to be seen with me." I said trying to walk away. Jadens hand wrapped around my wrist softly pulling me back to him.

"No, I don't care if I do, we're going together" he said reattaching our hands together. I looked at up at him as his bright blue eyes looked in mine.
"Let's go to class" he said as I hesitated.

"Come one you have no say in this." He said walking with me down the hall like nothing mattered in the world. I kept my head down trying not to be seen so I don't get him bullied or shamed for being seen with the "weird girl."

"Keep that chin up, don't give a fuck what they think. At the end there just jealous of how cool you are." He said pulling my chin up to look up. I weakly smiled as I kept walking. We made it to the first class, and this time Jaden sat next to me. Nessa walked in to the room and spotted me. She quickly noticed Jaden on the side of me talking to someone in front of us. She raised her eyebrows and gave me the look.

"Stop" I whispered to her as she giggled and sat next to me. "So how was your da-" I tried to change the topic by cutting her off but got shut down by Nessa.

"Where were you yesterday? Anthony and I were at gym. Oh and I think josh said Jaden didn't show up to art.." she smirked. "Ness-" I said being cut off once again.

"Oh and what was that picture about..? Tiktokroom went insane!! Also I won't judge but did y'all..fuck?" She asked as fast as possible.

"Nessa! Shut the fuck up. No we didn't. I wasn't feeling good and he.. uh helped me out. We just went to get food that's it.. and what the fuck is tiktokroom?" I said looking away from her eyes, I mean I didn't like lie, well.. half lied.

"Lies, your telling me you left ALL day just to get food? What did you guys do just tell me! I won't tell anyone else. Not even josh!" She put her hands up in defense.

"Fine! But at lunch." I said as she smiled so big, if I'm being honestly made me smile a little. Just thinking about what had happened last night and everything he did was so sweet.

"Also, his hoodie..?" She said looking forward at the chalk board as there was things to write down. Her smirked and raised eyebrows made me realize what i hade on. I turned away from her, I looked down at the over sized hoodie on me that made me blush so hard.

"Nix, what are we supposed to do?" Jaden asked as I snapped out of thought and shot my head up to see our teacher reading a book as there was something on the board we had to do.

"Um" I pressed my lips together looking at the board.

"Research paper on.. the Cold War." I said then looking back to him.
"Oh okay thank you" he said smiling sweetly as I smiled back and took out my notebook. I blushed so hard it was hard not to smile.

Jesus what has gotten Into me. One day I didn't like his ass, next day I'm blushing because he smiled at me??

Keep yourself together Phoenix!

HELLO PEOPLE!
HEHEHEE SO LIKE SHES BLUSHING ☺️
N e ways

Q:
What do you think will happen between Jaden and Phoenix!!?

LOVE YOU ALL SM FOR 1.46k READS WTF-
1177 words 🤐