𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯

TIME SKIP
One week later

It had been one week.
Phoenix was fully recovered, and was out of the hospital. She was afraid her dad would send her to rehab or somewhere different as she felt he didn't trust her. But he hadn't said anything. The day she was in the hospital Jaden ended up going to the hospital as he had left the house to "get some air." But Jaden being Jaden never stepped foot into the hospital. His mind played himself as he soon drove out the parking lot and never saw the girl. He couldn't do it. Royal and Clayton hadn't left the girls side as well as Nessa.
Nessa practically lived in her room every night as well as royal and Clayton. The girl didn't want to be disturbed even though they wanted to help. She was in desperate need to herself as she didn't want to sound selfish but needed space. She found a new tactic of getting her mind off things as she'd squeezes her nails into her palm more often. She had been stuck in her room as she didn't want to be seen anywhere but her house. School had excused her as she had transferred to online. She knew from the beginning that online was better to do, it always has been better to do. Phoenix hadn't looked at her phone since the incident, and that took a lot of courage to do.
She started to be herself by the end of the week as they treated her softly and with gentleness as she slowly got back to herself. By the end of the week the girl acted as if the day had never happened. The dad had wanted to talk about the situation as it was important but she pushed it away. She said she'd didn't feel comfortable with it, and with that made the conversation go away. The girl received many get well cards from her friends at school like kio and Nora as well as others. She thought it was nice but hated the idea of people besides her family knowing.

Currently the girl had the time and effort to go outside as the weather was curiously warm and nice.

For January in Tennessee, that was shocking.

The girl felt as if she'd experienced something that changed her for the good. She wanted to live her best life. Not mope around and be sad Forever. Her brothers gave in as this was the first time out by herself. Weird as if it was like a child but it didn't matter, they just wanted her safe.

The sight of the girl walked outside and sat on the porch of her house walking the sky. Brown eyes followed the sky clouds as she took in the nice air. She felt her lip pull a weak smile as she closed her eyes and felt the world become silent. She felt amazing as if she was floating.
She reopened her eyes as her attention was caught to the house next door. She put her hand on her cheek as she looked over to the porch. Nothing special but she felt the need to do something. She got up quickly and went to the boys house next door. With a breath she went over and knocked on the door. She stood back a little and looked down and her hand as she saw the red marks from her nails there. Faint but sorta noticeable.

"Phoenix?" The woman questioned as her eyes widen with a happy expression.

"Hi Amy." She said to the woman as Amy grabbed the girl and pulled her into a deep hug. She accepted it and hugged back.

"How are you babes? How are you feeling? What are you doing here?" The mother questioned many times as the girl weakly smiled.

"Uh, I'm doing uh.. better. I'm feeling stronger and as if I have a weird change but yea." she Chuckled as well as did Amy did too.

"Oh and Im-im here to talk to Jaden..?" The girl said as Amy's face feel. She didn't know what to do or say. The truth? Or the lie? The mother though as she clearly didn't want to make the wrong decision.

Choosing the right answer instead of her sons as it was a little too mean and awful.
"Hunny.." She signed her eyes gazing down to the floor as the girls face Quickly looked down and at her nails.