𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯

3RD PERSON
TIME SKIP

The bright light of the morning sun brought the girl to toss around a little as the boy felt her move. Fluttering her eyes open she was faced with the boy with brown curly and messy hair. The hair placed on the boys face perfectly as she thought he was an angel from heaven.

"Are you staring..?" The sound of the boy said as the girl was brought out of thought as her attention focused on what he said.

"Oops?" She said as the boy laughed and opened his eyes. She smiled at the boy as he smiled at her. He tightened his grasp around the naked girls body which was warm from the heat of the boys naked body.

"How'd you sleep..?" The boy asked as she smiled and closed her eyes snuggling into his chest. "Amazing" she mumbled as he grinned and ran his hands through her hair.
"Really?"

"Mhm" She said as he chuckled and kissed her head. "Nix, you smell like sex." The boy said to the girl as she snickered.
"No shit Sherlock" she chuckled as he laughed.

"J, you smell like sex" she mocked the boy as he sighed. "No shit Sherlock" he said as she laughed at him.

"Well I'm going to go home and take a shower." The girl muttered to the boy as his smiled dropped.

"Nooooo, stay for a little longer I have the whole house today! Just like yesterday!" The boy wined to the girl as she pouted her lips.

"Nooooo, I need to shower!" She giggled.
"About you Save some water and jump in with me." He smirked as she rolled her eyes.
"Uh no, your definition of a shower is way different than the shower I'm taking about" She said sitting up a little as the covers covered her chest.

"No i won't.." the boy said rubbing circles on her bare stomach as she shot her head to the boy with a grin. "you have to beg" she smirked as the boy smirked.

"Please baby..? Come on! please for me.. I want to see your beautiful self" he said hovering over her as she tried to hold in her laugh.

"I didn't think you'd actually beg. Your a simp" she laughed hard at the boy as he rolled his eyes and got up from the bed.

"Hey were are you going!?!" The girl said as he smirked. "You know to take a shower, alone" he shrugged as he went to his bathroom.

"Wait! Come here!" She said to him as he peaked his head out a little.
She held her hands out like grabby hands as the boy smirked.

He went over picking up the girl bridle style as she giggled.
"No funny business!" She said to the boy as he looked down at her.

"No promises" her said leaning down to kiss her as she rolled her eyes chuckling. The bathroom door closed, the sound of the bathroom Lock clicked as the shower started.

TIME SKIP

The girl kissed her boyfriend bye as her legs were sore from this morning. She walked over to her house as she saw no one was in the living room or kitchen.

Calling for her dad as he came downstairs.
"Hey hun! How was Jadens?" He asked as she smiled.

"Good." She said bitting her inside cheek as she nodded and went into the living room.

She followed as he opened the curtains a little letting in the bright sun which was odd for December as it was just snowing last few weeks.

"Oh nix! Actually I have some news!" Her dad said as she grew suspicious as she sat down next to her dad that looked to be preparing for something.

"Yes..?"

"So, uh Winston is coming over today with his kids.." her dad said smiling a little as the girls smile widened.
"Really!!?" The girl said excited as she pushed her hair back a little as he nodded. She squealed in excitement as she went to hug her dad. "That's amazing! What time?" She said as her dad smiled happy that his daughter is happy for him.