𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯

(Play the music at the top
to match with the story.)
(Lyrics= underlined and bold)

3RD PERSON
Date: December 31st, 2019

The music played in the background as the teens stood up to dance for a little. She pulled the boy up and he smiled down at her.
"I'm through, I'm through" the girl sang slowly vibing to the song. She got to the dance floor and turned tot the boy who smirked at her.
She danced with the boy as he held her close but enjoyed the song. "This that throw up in your Birkin bag, Hook up with someone random" The girl said as everyone vibed with songs beat.
A lot of girls grinding on boys as the reds started to turn red a little. The boy smirked as the girl pressed her body against him more. There bodies fit perfectly as he swayed with her hips. Casually he'd watch her vibe with the song as half of the songs at the party are on her playlist. She sang quietly to the lyrics and closed her eyes as the boys smile wouldn't leave.

"Your voice is amazing, so angelic" the boy said to the girl as she blushed and smiled.

"Nah I sound like a monster" she chuckled as he rolled his eyes.

"Believe me, you've got talent sweetheart" he said as she looked at his eyes. She couldn't look away from them as they were too perfect not to. The boy watched her as she smiled and leaned in to peck his lips.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Their moments was interrupted by the music being lowered down a little as someone turned the big tv screen on to the count down for New Years. "EVERYONE!! YOU GOT 2 MINUTES!" Someone shouted as everybody cheered and whistled.

"Holy shit, 2020." The girl whispered as the boy smiled. "2020 and walking in with my love." The boy cheekily said. She smiled and hugged him. "You know I love you right?" She said as he smiled and swayed around with her as he placed his head on her head.
"You know I love you too right?" He said back as she looked up and smiled.
"Of course I do." She said as he grinned and pecked her forehead. "And of course I do." He said as she giggled and pulled away from the hug.

"I'm going to go get a new drink, this one taste like shit." She said as he chuckled and nodded letting her go.

He watched her walk away as he didn't take into recognization all the people dancing around him. When he saw her go into a hall way. It was maybe 1 and a half minutes until count down as he would wait for her to come back.

The small tap on his back distracted him as he turned confusedly around.

"Cassie, leave me the fuck alone already." Jaden said as she smiled faking it.
"I know you think I'm trying to fuck you or something but I'm actually here to tell you something." She said as he rolled his eyes.

"I've seen Phoenix going around and kissing other boys.. I saw her when she went to get a drink twice!" She said as he frowned his eyebrows and looked at the hall way to see if she was coming already. It was about 50 seconds until New Years and he grew curious to when she'd come.

"How do I know your not lying to me?"

"Because I've seen it Jaden! Trust me." She said as she ran her hand down his arm. He swiped her hand away as she shrugged and started to walk away.

"If you don't believe me.. go see for yourself." She said as he looked at Cassie and back at the door way. Waiting, hoping for Fuck sake and praying she'd come now. But nothing. He groaned as he had to "see for himself."

The time went down more and more as he walked out the crowd of people and down the hallway Phoenix went down the sound of the music came down the small sound of people counting down from 10 as it was a little too quick yet he wanted to find Phoenix so they could have their New Years kiss.
He listened for a second to hear Phoenix's voice on the other side of a door. Confused about what was going on, he slowly put his ear to the door to the sound of a girl, his girl. And the familiar voice of a boy. He hitched his breath as he slowly turned the nob of the door and prayed it was someone else.

"3...... 2....1!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

He opened the door as the cheering of people yelling happy new year as his eyes widen. His face dropped as well as his heart as he felt hurt. He felt as if the world just fell.

Kevin held Phoenix to a wall kissing her lips as she stayed there. Her hands placed on his chest as Jadens anger took over him. He marched over to the boy and girl and pulled Kevin off Phoenix. Phoenix gasped for air as she looked at Kevin with disbelief.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Jaden yelled as Kevin smirked while wiping his lips. "Oh thank god Jaden he-"

"NO! What the fuck Phoenix! Dont JadEn me! YOU DISGUST ME!" He spat at her as her face dropped and expression changed to heartbroken.

"Jaden no he-"

"Your girl came on to me, she took me into the room and told me to fuck her." Kevin said to Jaden as his eyes filed with flames.

"WHAT NO-"

"SAVE IT PHOENIX" he yelled back as she looked down with tears in her eyes.

Jaden walked up to Kevin and looked at him as Kevin had gotten a little nervous.
Tears filled Jadens eyes as he sighed and looked at Phoenix and Kevin.
Jadens hand went into a fist, his fist flew to Kevin's face making him fall to the ground. The girl gasped as her hand flew to her mouth.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT." Jaden said as he kicked him. Jadens eyes Looked at the girl that watched. "Jadne listen he-"

"No, this is too much. Too many times." Jaden said as she walked closer to the boy.
She reached her hand out to place on his cheek as he moved so she couldn't touch or be close to him. "Ja-"

"No, I'm done doing this" the boy scoffed as he left the room. The girls heart dropped on spot as her tears came to her face. She held them in as she chased him out the room. He walked out the room and jogged out the house. She followed him crying for him as she couldn't hold the tears in now.

"JADEN!" The girl yelled as he was opening the door to leave. Her turned his head to look at Cassie that stood by the door.

"I told you so." She shrugged with Bella next to her. He looked away and fully opened the door to leave.

"JADEN WAIT!" The girl yelled after him as Nessa confusedly looked at the girl running to the door. Josh and Nessa ran over to Phoenix as Nessa grabbed ahold of Phoenix.
"PHOENIX? What happened??" She yelled over the music. The girl that had tears and looked to be out of breath looked at her best friends. Wanting to get out of Nessa's grasp, Nessa shook the girl back to look at her.

"What happened?"

"Jaden thinks I cheated."

Y'all wanted drama and you'll didn't expect when🥰✋
I just KNOW y'all are gonna attack and be mad at me so I better run 🏃🏻‍♀️
Anywayssssss

Q: what do you think will Happen with Phoenix and Jaden..?

LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOUUUU FOR 47k😭😭
1313 words😞