𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯

3RD PERSON

It's been a week. I week of fucking hell. The girls cried so much her eyes hurt. The boy feels as if he can't feel emotion. He feels broken and alone. Desperate for a hug, smile or kiss from the girl as that's all he needed, yet he couldn't bring himself to have sympathy for her as he had been too hurt. Social media went crazy as there was no sign of Paden. No tiktoks, no Instagram post, no snap post. Nothing. Tiktokroom has gone absolutely crazy with all the theory's or proof they were broken up.
All their friends reached out but the only one to answer then was Jaden. Casual saying he's fine and having an excuse to stop the conversation. Phoenix had turned her phone off and hadn't done anything but sleep, paint, and cry. She hadn't eaten a full meal since last week. She was starving but couldn't eat, she simply "didn't have an appetite." Her dad had found out about what happened from the Richardson boys after that day she told them after burning the canvas. Her dad felt bad and really sad that he thought she found someone good for her.
Yet he was wrong.
The girl had brought out her notebook for song lyrics as she wrote simple little things that made her upset.

She simply wrote down things that she felt the need to write..

How you telling me you love me then you take it back?

Where'd the love go?

What's love?

Simple little things she wrote down as she thought more writing. She decided to finally turn her phone on today and see what had been going on. She hasn't opened her curtains or even went outside, and tomorrow would be the day she'd be going back to school.

She turned her phone on as she sat at her desk, feet on top of the counter as she saw no notifications. With a little relief she was about to open her phone before a flood of Instagram, snap, Twitter, tiktok, messages, and phone calls came through. She widen her eyes as she sighed and opened her phone having 99+ notifications from tiktok, Instagram, and snap as well as messages a few calls and others.

She first started off with Instagram as it was the biggest notifications she'd got. Scared to what she'd see, she opened the app as it reloaded to a lot of dms, and tagging. She went to tiktokroom immediately to see all the drama unfold. Pictures leaked from the party of her crying. A Tweet from Nessa, and josh. As well as Jaden unfollowing the girl on all platforms. He hadn't deleted any post as he thought it wasn't needed. Her heart broke as she scanned the comments.

User I knew he deserved better

User shes a slut, I called it

User she used him😭

User poor Jaden, he has it so hard

User thank god shes over with, I ship him with Mads Lewis 😘

User why are y'all so toxic- y'all don't know the full story😭😭😭

User all their paden ships went 🏃🏻‍♀️💨

User I've been waiting for this

The girl started to form tears as she composed herself before looking at her dms.
Random Boys asking to go on a date that she was single now. Threats from Jaden fanpages that she should die and she wasn't worth. A very little telling her to take time to take a break.
It was too much for her. She did the same and unfollowed Jaden as well. She went to tiktok as all her comments were toxic.