𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯

3RD PERSON
Continue

The two teens made their way upstairs as Jaden closed the door to the basement. The two went over to the bed upstairs as Jaden threw the girl onto his lap cuddling her. The girl felt the feeling of hands tracings on her stomach and sides. The boy brought his hands under the oversized shirt the girl wore. Her bare stomach was warm from his hands as it didn't feel bad. The girl still searched through the computer as she looked for a movie to watch.

The boy kept his attention to the girl as his head found it's way to her neck. Leaving a few kisses to catch her attention but it didn't. He squeezed her waist kissing longer on her neck to her jaw. The girl felt him trying to catch her attention but didn't give it as she wanted to tease him. He kissed his way to the girls ear kissing around it, "giving me attention" the boy muttered to the girl bitting her ear a little to make her look at him. "I'm trying to find a movie!" She said pointing to the computer.

"Forget the movie I have a few things we can do.." the boy said moving this hands down slowly down the girls hips to her ass.
"Jaden" she said trying to bring his hands up.

"What! I just want to feel what is mine" he whispered to her as she turned around to face the boy.
"Yours?" "Yes mine, your mine" he said as she shook her head with a giggle. The boy bit his lip a little as his hands rested on the girls butt.

⚠️SUMIT⚠️

"Well then your mine" She said back.
"And I'm perfectly fine with that" he said leaning in as she kissed his lips slowly. Placing her hand on his jaw as he pulled her closer by her butt. The boy slowly flipped them around as he hovered over the girl that still connected their lips together. The boys hands wandered around the girls body from her jaw to her waist and to her thigh. Th girls hands placed in the boys hair as she softly played with the back of his head. For a second he disconnected their lips for him to pull of his shirt throwing it across the room. Bring back to the kiss the boy lifted up the oversized shirt on the girl as she didn't hesitate to take it off. Pulling it off her body she wrapped her legs around the boys back. The boys hands traced the bra strap to the back as he traced her body shape slowly.

Pulling away from the girl he looked for approval to remove her pants she nodded bitting her lip. He Removed her pants as she hitched her breathing as a faint gasp came from her. The girl was now just in underwear and a bra as the boy was still in his pajama pants. She switched there position as she stranded him as she sat on his lap. She got off and pulled his pants down as the boy watched the girl do it. She came back up to him as he smirked and grabbed the girls waist as she sat on top of him again. He started to kiss down the girls jaw and down to her chest. Sucking a little as she hummed to the boy bitting on her skin.
"Can i..?" He mumbled to the girl as he was about to unclip her bra. She hesitated but agreed as she did want this. He quickly took it off her as she felt exposed.
"Don't be shy, your beautiful" he said as she smiled a little. He kissed down to her breast messaging the other one as she let out small little moans. The boy smirked as he went down her neck leaving small marks. Flipping over the girl as his hands held her back, pulling her body up so he could leave bits down her stomach with kisses. Lifting the girls back up he looked at her as she nodded. Grabbing the bands on the side of the underwear he pulled them down slowly making eye contact with her. He pulled them off her and brought his mouth to her area. Kissing it softly leaving the girl to let soft moans out.

Soon the room was a moaning mess as the boy pleasured the girl above him. She held onto his hair. Lifting his head up look up at the girl as her head was thrown back in pleasure into the pillows.
The boy stopped with a smirk, coming back up to the girl as she was breathing heavily. Kissing her jaw as she pulled him by the hair sucking on her neck. The boy disconnected their lips and pulled his boxers down as stepped out of them from the floor. The girl looked down with a smirk as his member grew. The boy shuffled around a small dresser on the side of the bed as he pulled a foil packet out throwing it over his member. He walked back over pulling the girl by the waist as he pulled her into a kiss.
He lined himself up before looking at the girl."tell me to stop if I hurt you." He said as she bit her lip and nodded.
Pushing himself inside the boy groaned as the girl let out a moan. "Holy Fuck" the boy let out as he entered more into her.
The feeling of pleasure hit her as the uncontrollable moans filled the room. The boy grunted as he picked up the pace making the girl roll her eyes back in pleasure.

"Fuck baby" he said as he leaned down to the girl placing his hands on the side of the bed and one on her waist, still pumping in and out as she grabbed his arm moaning. "Don't stop ja-Jaden" she said as he didn't but picked up the pace more. As the whole place filled with moans the boy placed his hand on her throat. The girl who couldn't contain herself placed her hand around his wrist moaning more. His speed was faster by the minute as the boy groaned feeling good.
"You like that baby?" He said to the girl as she nodded and closed her eyes pressing her lips together trying to hold in the moans. The boy was close and the girl was too. The boy messaged the girls breast sending her to moan loud.

"Holy fuck Jaden I'm close" she said as he kept going ridding to his highest as the girl felt the need to release.

"Me too, Hold it for a second." The boy said. She didn't know if she could. Her eyes practically rolled back as the sound of skin clapping filled the room more as the groans of the boy were load too.

"Go"
he said as the girl released within seconds and the boy did as the feeling of the condom filled.
"Fuck" Phoenix said catching her breath as the boy pulled the girl up from her throat smashing his lips onto hers. The girl kissed back holding his jaw. He removed him hand from her throat pulling away. She pulled away as the boy smirked and pecked her lips. He got up front the bed and threw the condom away and the girl looked up at the ceiling to catch her breath better. The boy came over and opened the covers for the both of them. Pulling the girl into the covers after turning the light off. The moonlight of the top window light up as the girls attention was brought to the boy. He pulled the girl into his body leaving a kiss on her head a few times before placing his chin on her head.

⚠️SUMIT OVER⚠️

"Your so gorgeous" the boy mumbled to the girl as a small grin formed on her face.

"Really, You think so?" She said smiling.
"Oh I know so" he said back kissing the girls lips for a second or two before cuddling and smiling to themselves. The boy pulled the girl close as the girl snuggled into his neck, the girl started to drift off to sleep. "Good night baby" Jaden mumbled to the girl as she hummed back a goodnight. The boy pecking her forehead a little and placed his head on top off Hers once again, falling asleep.

HAHAHA I NEEDED TO DO A SUMIT I HADE TO SORRY😳😏✋

N E WAYS-
I PROBABLY POSTED THIS BEFORE GOING TO SCHOOL AND IM CURRENTLY EDITING THIS AT 2:00am😀
So hello

Q: did you expect for what happened..? 😏

LOVE YOU ALL-
HOW IS THIS AT 20k😭😭
LITERALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH🤍
1463 words 🎦