𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯

3RD PERSON
Same day
Continue

⚠️SUMIT⚠️

The girl and boy kissed roughly as the boy was clearly into the girl that was running her hand up the boys abs as his shirt wasn't on anymore.
"Are you sure?" The boy asked as she nodded.
"Are you?"
"Only if you are." He whispered softly as his kisses traced down to her neck. Sucking softly as her little quiet moans were heard, turning the boy on as she moaned into his ear. "Of course I am." She smirked as he smirked too. He grabbed her pajama pants band and pulled her pants down as he still kissed her neck.
The coldness of the room hit the girl as she felt goosebumps along her thighs. Hitching her breath as the boys hand slowly made its way down to her underwear. The girls lips went to his as he kissed her while touching her. Slowly pumping his finger into her as she was already wet. She moaned into the kiss as the boy watched her with a smirk as she threw her head back a little from the pleasure.
"Fuck jaden" she muttered as he still hovered over her a little. His boner grew only more to her moaning his name. The boy could feel the girl trying to create friction between his finger as she was very desperate. Swiping his finger away, she looked up upset. "Wha-"

"I want to make you moan like crazy gorgeous" he said as the girl saw the boy pull down his pants. She saw his boner that was clearly needing attention as she sat up to the boy that took of his underwear. The girl threw her shirt off as the boy watched her. She crawlers over on the bed as she pulled his neck down to kiss her. Wrapping her hand around his member slowly pumping him as he groaned.
"Holy-"

Before he could finish what the boy was about to say the girl went down onto the floor on her knees and wrapped her lips around his tip.
Licking around as he watched the girl he didn't expect during sex. She kept eye contact as he bit his fist as she put his member farther into her mouth. Slowly bobbing her head as he shut his eyes. The girl watched as she moved her hair from her face a little before continuing.
The boy wrapped her hair around his hand as he looked down at her as in a "may I?" As she nodded with a smirk. He took control of her pace as she bobbed farther down making her gage. The boys moans filled the shack as the girl felt pleased. For a Minute she let him do his thing before standing back up To face a frustrated Jaden. He quickly grabbed her by her waist and put her on the bed. Flipping her over as she was on all fours, he arched her back with his hand as his other hand caressed her ass. She gasped as he slapped her ass, with a smirk on his face. "You like that?" He asked in a low tone voice as She thought it was hot.
"Mhm" She said as he chuckled and placed his hands on her hips. Leaning over to her ear as she hitched her breath again. "Your on the pill?" He asked as she bit her lip nodding.
With that he slowly pushed into her as her eyes rolled back. Jaden groaned a little as he pulled her waist In More. "Fuck, your so tight" he said as she moaned as he slowly trust into her.
Soon the room felt 100 degrees as the feeling of skin clapping and the sweat beads from Jadens head fell. The girl loudly moaned as he drove her to the highest digging her head into the pillows. Tougher than usual, but with more passion and love. He's always wanted to make his girl feel good, and today he felt good to do so. Pulling out of her as they collapsed onto the bed. The girls legs feels sore and hurting as he wasn't planing on letting her walk normally.
"Holy fuck, you literally are so good." The boy said as the girl didn't respond, yet she laid their listening to him. "Phoenix?" He asked as she slowly turned her head a little to look at him with a grin.
"Mhm?" She asked as he laughed softly and pulled the girl close as they were going to pass out from how exhausted they felt after
two rounds. But damn right was the girl in disbelief as she didn't realize how dominant he could be during sex.
Not complaining as she loved it.

"Goodnight gorgeous, I love you" he said kissing her cheek before pecking her lips a few times before her neck a little. "Night charming, I love you too." She smiled as he hugged her before drifting to sleep.