𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯

3RD PERSON
Continue to present day

Josh pulled up to my house as I took my keys and everything with me. "Fuck wait, Nora and ant. We were their  ride w-what so I do? I'm going to pick them up I got-" the girl freaked out as Nessa's hand pulled me back a little to stop talking.

"It's okay, we'll go get them, Don't worry. Go talk to Jaden please." Nessa said which made the girl grow tears in her eyes.

"But-"

"It's okay, worry about Jaden and you. Please go." She said as the girl caved in and nodded.
She wiped her eye as she sniffed.

"Call me if you need me, and plus I know how Jaden can get. If you don't feel safe or need some where to go call me immediately." The shorter girl assured as the other nodded. Josh waved to the girl as well as Nessa did too before Phoenix ran over to Jadens door.

She walked up to the door and stood there for a second before knocking lightly on the door. The worried mom of the hossler boy looked at Phoenix as she didn't know what was going on.
"Phoenix." Amy said pulling her in a hug as she cope and hugged back.

"Wheres Jaden I need to talk to him." She said as Amy let her in and closed the door. Nessa from outside sighed and josh took off to the party once again to pick up the Reeves kids including kio if he wanted.

Amy was in complete shock when her son had slammed the door when he got back home. He looked that he had tears in his eyes and looked like he'd punch anyone. Amy still didn't understand or know why he son was acting like this, also slamming his door as she heard a loud bang from upstairs. Not wanting to disturb him and his emotions she was just about to call Phoenix.

"Hunny what's wrong?"

"I-I got to talk to Jaden first, sorry but I-"

"It's okay, go quick. Something is very wrong." The mom said as she nodded and walked upstairs. Slowly walking to his room as there was no sound. The boys room door was open as the girl peaked her head in a little. Slowly walking through the door frame to see a shit ton of papers on the floor as well as a broke glass that looked to be from a frame. The girl looked next to the broken glass to the frame she gave him on Christmas. The frame that had their dating anniversary carved in. Her eyes watered as she looked down at the broken thing.

"What the fuck are you doing here." The voice said behind her as she jumped at his voice. His eyes looked red and puffy as well as sore. She saw the pain inside of him as she let a tear fall.

"Jaden please let me-"

"NO! This, this has happened too many times! Phoenix you-you NO!" He raised his voice as she let another tear fall.

"Please Jaden." She said as he put down the small trash can he held on the floor and turned to close the door behind him.
"plEase jAdEn! please Jaden what! You cant do anything about that! You-you cheated on me!" He said as his voice lowered at the last sentence. Her heart couldn't take it it hurt to see him cry or in any type of Sorrow.

"Jaden let me explain please!" She said as he shook his head and crossed his arms.
"Explain then." He said wiping his eye. He didn't want to show grief. He knew it made him look weak, he didn't want to be weak.

"K-Kevin came onto me! He-he pulled me into a room and kissed me!"

"BULLSHIT!" He yelled as she jumped at his ton of voice. "What!" She said looking at him.

"I.said.bullshit. Bullshit! It's all bullshit! Your lying! I know,I-I just know you've been cheating!" He said laughing now as he sniffed. The girl felt confused and uncomfortable at the situation as he took it to heart then is laughing the next second.