𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯

3RD PERSON

That night the girl had driven to Nessa's house balling in tears as her phone wouldn't go off.
Jadens missed calls and text as well as Amy's as she was desperately wanting to know If she was okay to be out. She answered to the hossler mom as she blocked Jadens number with Nessa's help. She told her dad something came up and that she was sleeping at Nessa's tonight. Tiktokroom was going crazy as Someone leaked pictures or something that proved Phoenix looked to be cheating.

The girl didn't sleep at night as she was constantly crying or having a little panic attack. Nessa fell asleep with Phoenix in her arms as she needed someone, anyone to hold her.

It was the next morning and knew she had to go back home. The girl drove slowly home as she tried to Ovid the topic of Jaden when she got home. All she wanted to do was sleep and do nothing.
She got to the street and parked in the drive way. She forgot her key so that meant either knock and deal with the questions or she had to sneak in from her window. Choosing the window, she climbed onto the roof of the garage by the garbage cans in drive way front. She got up and remembered her window was unlocked.

The boy next door didn't sleep as he didn't take his mind off the girl. He felt worried and mad at himself for being and idiot and dumb to add on, he couldn't handled the situation anymore.
He believed to just let her go. He saw the faint look of Phoenix on the roof from his bed as he shot up from his bed to see the girl pulling the window up to her room. She looked it be wearing a hoodie that's wasn't his as he was very much upset.

With his anger grew to think as she slept over a guys house, even worse the guy she was fucking probably to he thought. His head became jealous again thinking she went to her other boyfriends house or even Kevin's for Fuck sake... But in reality she went to Nessa's  and borrowed Nessa's hoodie.

He watched as she slipped into the house. With her makeup off and looked to be tired eyes. Without thinking she walked into her room and didn't close the curtains. She placed her stuff down on her desk before sighing and dropping to the floor. The boy could still see her as she covered her eyes with her palms and sobbed quietly. She was talking to herself quietly as the boy watched in pain.

The girls phone had buzzed from her desk which made a loud sound making her jump. She got up a little reaching for the phone as the boy watched. She looked confused as the girl swiped on her phone for a little. putting the phone up the her ear. She looked confused and strange as someone was on the other line of the phone. She sniffed and wiped her tears as she looked to be talking to someone. She weakly smiled a Little with a fake laugh as she got up front the floor and stood up. She nodded her head a little speaking Into the phone as the boy was too curious into what she was doing.

Contemplating wether or not to go over.

The girl smiled into the phone a little as her cousin was on the the line. He had heard she was blowing up on Tiktok and had wanted to hangs out. To visit her or her to visit him. They talked for a little until she made an excuse to go. She hung the phone up before having her fake smile go back to a frown. She took off her shoes and pulled off the hoodie off herself to reveal a big shirt. She got into her bed as it was 8:10am in the morning still. She laid down and slowly fell asleep with her thoughts and weak cries.

The boy on the other side of the window watched as he could see the girl curled up in her bed crying. His heart stung as he slowly walked backwards into the gloomy room. He felt no need to help her as he felt the exact same. Maybe even worse.

'This so what she deserves.' The boy thought as he sighed and wiped his cheek from the tears that fell.

TIME SKIP