𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯

3RD PERSON
Time skip
date: November 30,2019

That had been a few days and was close to December. Everyone had been excited for the season of gifts, snow, fun, and mostly love. The boy and girl had started to plan of gift ideas for Christmas. The boy completely dead of ideas as the girl had no idea wether it was good enough or not. The girl struggled to figure out what would be the best idea for the boy that makes her most happy. The boy panicked not knowing wether or not it's the right thing.
Calling his mom up and sisters for help wondering what he should do. Of course the parent of the boy proud for thinking of her as she always liked Phoenix. The girls making fun of the boy for being such heart eyes, but so agreeing to help. The green eyed girl asking her dad wether her ideas were good enough. Her dad telling her whatever she'd do he'd love it. Knowing he's right but wanted to make it special. Her dad taking her out to shop as she came up with ideas on the road to the stores. Of course her dad always singing along to songs and having a good time. The little girl in the back had no idea what was happening but just enjoyed it herself. Knowing her family is her most favorite thing in the word.
After all this stress..
it was just only December 1st.

PHOENIX

Me and my dad with Clara we're currently driving to go get breakfast. The music blasting to their favorite song "Whatcha waiting for?" By Gwen Stefani.

"Go!
Look at your watch now
You're still a super hot female
You got your million dollar contract
And they're all waiting for your hot track"

The two sang as the girl sang her heart out with her dad on the road as the little girl in the back laughed at her sister.

"What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting
What you waiting for?"

Her dad repeated over and over with the lyrics hitting ever beat.

They pulled up to the iHop and turned off the radio. They got out getting the toddler out as well. They walked in to the warm place as the girls eyes scanned the room.

She looked away as her dad and Clara followed a waiter. She followed behind as they sat in a both.

TIME SKIP

The girl noticed her dad acting a little weird as they drove back home. Him casually day dreaming or think as his thinking face was on.
Something looked to make him nervous as the girl didn't want to make it worse, she'd wait until they got home.

Pulling into the drive way she got out grabbing her sister as her dad got out the car still in thoughts.

He went to open the door as he looked to be very scared. Putting the key in slowly as he turned it. The girl very concerned and confused she walked into the warm house. She walked in an closed the door behind her. She helped her sister take off her jacket and shoes she had on as her dad went into the living room.

He was just fine earlier.. the girl thought as she walked into the living room with her sister. Her dad placed his hands on his face as he muttered things the girl couldn't hear properly.

"Dad..? Are you okay?" The girl asked placing her hand on his shoulder as he sighed and nodded. She placed her sister on the couch giving her the iPad as she scrolled on a YouTube, not the best choice for a toddler but right now her dad was her priority.

"I need to tell you something, please sit" he said patting the couch as she sat down and watched his eyes travel to her eyes.

"Whatever I'm about to say please don't think differently about me.." he said as the girl had an idea of where this was going.
"Of course" she said as he sighed.