𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄✯

Time skip
Date: October 20, 2019

3RD PERSON

It's been around 4 days now and two teens known as dancing boy and weird girl have gotten to know each other more. many laughs smiles and complements have been throw to each other for these past 4 days.

So often Jaden would like to hug or hold hands with the girl as she didn't mind. The more she got comfortable with him he did too. Occasionally coming over each others rooms to talk when their bored, watch tv or suddenly need a cuddle.
If you were to see them at first site you'd think their a couple from being so close to each other.

Jaden was quick to text her a hello or Goodnight as the sun would be setting. Kevin had gone to the back of the girls mind as he played around with other girl in the class.

All that Phoenix had in mind was when Jaden could hang out. The teens also had become very interested into the same things the other did. Skating for Jaden was hard but he got used to it and Phoenix was proud of him. Phoenix also gave it a try of the tiktoks making a video out it was put in drafts. As she was seeing all her friends on tiktok having fun and dancing good she tried to remember the dances and practice. As he dad told her, practice makes perfect!

She was trying to fit in, have the same conversation they had. The next thing she wanted wanted to be was dropped. She was finally feeling good in Tennessee, she couldn't imagine going anywhere else..

PHOENIX

The wheeles hit the floor as Jaden and I skated in the skate park. I went down some stairs on the board to see Jaden looked like he had witness a murder.

"Holy shit, how did you do that.." he said as I giggled. "I just did" I said as he was going to attempt but got all scared to didn't do it.

"Pussy!" I scream at him as he held his heart in defense. "Excuse me ma'am I have a dick, not a pussy." He said as if he didn't care what he said.

I covered my mouth as people around us looked at us. "We're leaving" I said walking to the exit as Jaden laughed behind me. He went down the stair as a pussy would and caught up to me on the board.

"Okay where to now?" He asked.

"Well Nessa is coming over to mine in half an hour. So I think I gotta go." I checked my phone time.

"What! No fair Nessa can't take away what's min- my bestie." He corrected himself. I blushed so hard it was impossible not to see.

"Nix you okay.?" Jaden said before I started to cough."Yea..yea, just had to cough." I said as he nodded.

We made it back to the house and I picked my board up with Jaden. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow..?" I asked.

"Maybe tonight" he shrugged with a grin. "You better not take my candy if your going to be coming tonight!" I yelled at the boy that looked away from my eyes trying not to laugh.

"Okay okay byeeeeee" I said slipping into the house.
"Who was that?" My dad asked from behind me with a plate of apples.

"I-uh friend" I said nodded slightly.

"Guy?" He asked as I bit my lip and nodded.

"Mhm, okay." My dad said walking into the living room with the plate of apples he had.
I took one of the apples and went up to my room closing the door. My phone began to ring as I picked it up to see Nessa calling me.

Nessa
Phoenix

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey nix!" She said joyfully.