𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘✯

3RD PERSON

The girl walked into her first class as she kept her head down, not wanting to look at anyone or him. She walked to the back of the class and sat down keeping her head down. She felt when the feeling of someone's presence was by her as she looked at their shoes to recognize it was Nessa's shoes.

She looked up to the girl as Nessa stood there with a frown. She sat next to her and held her hand out.

"It will be okay." The girl whispered as she nodded and let go of Nessa's hand. The boy watched Nessa walk to the back as his eyes landed on the girl. Her eyes were glossy and she didn't bother paying attention to class.

The teacher went on about the world and how he has so many questions as well as life. He seemed to be real deep into what he was talking about as the girls attention slowly went to the teachers talking.

"Okay I'm going to be real with you. You never realize until after then is when you actually Fuck up. You may feel stupid and don't feel like you are wrong and did the right thing, but truly you really did mess up. Let's take a friendship for an example.. let's say they fight and they decide to end their friendship from.. Jacob from what..?"

"Uhhh.. a uh, oh a boy. They end their friendship over a boy." Jacob said as all the class looked at Jacob then back at the teacher.

"Well they end the friendship over a boy. Soon they both feel as if they don't care and it was bull crap. But as time goes on it's hard to realize that you didn't know you needed them this bad. You miss the talks, the laughs, and so so so much more. And it's hard. Really hard."
He went on about the reason on how bad you can really mess up and from the corner of the girls eye The girl could see Jaden scratching the back of his head awkwardly as everyone looked between her and him.

She sighed and kept her head back down as she listened still.
"Especially when you can't bring yourself to forgive and forget.. it will effect you and the other very much. You know it's just that,"

"you can only move on if you except that they're gone.."

The last sentence made the girl look up at the teacher as the room fell silent. The girl thought on and on..

You can only move on if you except that they're gone.

She did have to except that he's gone. If she wanted to be happy again she needs to be happy. She could except that he's gone by how much he had against her.
It just was never meant to be.

The bell rang which made the girls mind flood out as she got ready to go to her next class. Standing up as well as grabbing her bag.

"Do you want me to go with you to your next class..?" Nessa asked her as she shook her head no and hugged her quickly.

"I'll see you later."

TIME SKIP

It had been finally lunch and the girl couldn't wait to be looked at everyone.
Note the sarcasm.

She had decided she'd be switching her classes that had Kevin in them as she wanted to Ovid him at all cost. She'd also want to change her first period class but didn't want to as
Mr. Letendre was her favorite teacher. So in that case, she kept that class.

She had finished her classes and waited for royal to get out with Clayton at the same time. The bell rang and a minute later royal popped out the classroom.

"Hey!" He said walking over to him as she weakly smiled.

Claytons tall self was easy to spot as the girl waved him down.

The boy at the lunch cafeteria sat with his head low looking at his nails. The group conversed about all topics as the short girl began to notice the blue eyed boy. She nudged him as he looked over to her with his tired upset eyes as she looked back.

"What's wrong with you?" She said as he scoffed.

"What! No one told you to be all depressing and sad that you broke up with your girlfriend. Your the one that ended it so, I don't know why your all bummed out." She shrugged as he squinted his eyes at her with a glare.

"For you information, she cheated on me and I don't do cheating." He said as Nessa chuckled a little. "Why are you laughing!??" He exclaimed as he looked at her with his blue eyes.

"Maybe for a fact that you didn't believe a TRUE explanation and did listen to a dumb useless, and lying guy that did many things to ruin your relationship.. also how you still believe she cheated as she was treated so badly in the past to where she'd never think about hurting another soul." The girl said it like nothing as Jadens head lifted up a little. He thought hard, real hard.

"But.. I-"

"Josh, do you think Phoenix cheated?" Nessa said catching him off guard as well as the lunch table they sat at. It went quiet quickly as the groups eyes were on josh.

"Well uh.. I.. well no." He muttered as Jadens eyes looked desperately for someone to agree to him as everyone agreed with josh.

"Yea, buddy you fucked up. I told you that night.. I quote, 'don't do something you'll regret.' I said" Nora stated as everyone laughed.

"I- uh.. I don't regret it. She definitely deserves to be called out for it and not treated with respect for cheating on me, so therefore I don't regret it." He mumbled as everyone shot him a look as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up, your literally blind To think she'd cheat on you. Fuck dude I'd thought you cheat on her if anything.. that girl is nothing but In love with you." Kio said as Anthony agreed nodding eagerly.

"Yea, you fucked up. oh and look who it is.
Just perfect timing." Anthony said. Quinton chuckled at the boy's statement.

The green eyed girl walked through the doors with her step brothers keeping her head down as they walked over to the lunch area.

The boy sighed and threw his hood over his head as Nessa giggled.

"Cant wait to see how This goes."

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE BUT I WAS HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS 😖
n e ways.

Q: do you believe the "You can only move on if you except that they're gone." ..?

LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL
1130 words 👨‍🏫