𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯

3RD PERSON
December 26, 2019

It was the day after Christmas and the couple had finally gotten together. After not being able to see each other yesterday due to the occasion, the boy had told the girl to come outside. She got into her comfortable clothes and left the house saying she was going to Nessa's.

"Hey gorgeous" the boy said pulling the girl by her waist to him. "Hi" she spoke softly smiling pecking his lips.

"Come on, i have to give you your other gift."
He smirked as she confusedly looked at him.

"Come on, it's a surprise." He said as she got into the he car with the boy.

He turned the car on as he drove out the parking space. He placed his hand on her thigh and tapped it to the song that was on the radio. Humming a little. The girl watched him as she studied him. The boy looked over to the girl as he noticed her playing with her ear, meaning she was focused on something.
Smirking he looked back at the road.
"What you looking at princess..?" He asked her as she blinked a few times with a small little grin.

"You'd look cool with bleached hair.." she said as he frowned his eyebrows and chuckled.
"Really?" He asked her as she nodded eagerly.

"Would you bleach it for me?" He asked her as her face lit up. Like a child on Christmas, referring to Clara as she was supper excited yesterday on Christmas.

"Yes!" She said excitedly as he smiled at her Inner kid in her came out. He laughed as she giggled at the excitement she had.

"I want to make music." The boy blurted as the girl dumbly looked at the boy. "Yea no shit, I know you want to be a rockstar. Mostly my rockstar." She whispered the last part as he squeezed her thigh. "Yes, but I mean like.. uh move to California and persuade my dream there" he said confidence laced through his voice.
The girls face dropped as she thought about the boy leaving. "What's wrong?" He said squeezing her thigh catching her attention.

"Your gonna leave me here." She said a little upset as he frowned his eyebrows.
"What who said that?" Jaden said as she looked up a little.

"Well, when you go to California you'll leave me here and find someone else better there.." She said playing with her fingers. He grasped her hands as they stopped at a stop light.

"Baby, no that won't happened. Trust me I love you so much.. plus if I ever actually go to California, I'm taking you with. Well find an apartment there." He said smiling as her face went soft. "You'd want to live with me..?" She asked as he eagerly nodded.

"Yes!" He said as the green light went on.

"But were too young.. plus we're only 17 and not done with school." she said sighing as he was quite for a few.
"Well, online is an option as well as switching schools.. and we could move out after your birthday! You turn 18 as I turn 18 before you, Only 3-4 more months." He said as she thought about it. "That'd be nice.." She added as he smiled.

"We could live together.. or move in with like, Bryce or Nessa! She said she wants to move to LA. Maybe josh as well..?" He suggested as the girls smile went soft. "That'd be a dream." She said as he chuckled.

"Trust me, It will happen and I'll make it happen." He smiled down at her as she smiled and nodded. Leaning down he pecked her lips a few times before looking back at the road with a smile and huge dream ahead of them.

TIME SKIP

"The pond!" She excitedly exclaimed as the boy next to her nodded and smiled. She jumped out the car and excited like a kid went over to the car that's as now nicely decorated. Water proof Fairly lights as the green and black paint over the car.

"J! Did you do this..?" The girl questioned as he nodded and smiled at the girl that pointed to the heart that had their ship name on the car door. "Aw it's adorable" She said as he came up behind her and squeezed her waist.
"You like it?" He asked as she nodded frantically. "Love it" she said as he dug his head into her neck.

"Come inside, it's chilly" he said as she nodded and followed him to the door. The boy pulled out a key unlocking the door as he let her in first. She took off her coat with the boy as they got nice and warm from the heater inside.

"Okay, so your present has something to do with the pond." The boy said as the girl questioned with her look.

"Close your eyes." He said she chuckled and covered her eyes with one hand. He grabbed her right hand and placed a small golden key with an engraved "P" for Phoenix.
"Okay open them." He Said as she opened her eyes and looked down at the key.
"A key.." She said smiling with a. Chuckle as she studied it.
"Not just a key, but the pond house key.." the boy said as her jaw dropped and attention went to her. "No way."

"Yes way" he teased as she jumped up and pulled his neck for a hug. "You really trust me with this!!?" She said excited.
"Of course." He smiled and hugged her back.

"I might've maybe made a copy.. Plus you can come here when ever you want." He smiled as she squealed and kissed his lips.

"You didn't have to!" She said looking down at the key that was was in the palm of her hand. Separating their bodies as it was in the middle.
"But I wanted to." He said smiling down at her as she smiled softly and kissed him once more.

"I love you." He said as her smile widened.

"I love you too." She said connecting their foreheads. The boys hands pulled the girl closer and smashed his lips onto hers.

Making out a little the boy grabbed the key from her hand placing it down Onto he counter. His hands made their way to her thighs as he picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Squealing a little as he ran up the tiny stairs to the bed dropping her on the bed. He hovered over her as he pulled away. "We don't have to if you don't want to." He said as she snickered.

"Oh trust me, I want to.." She said pulling his neck to kiss her once again.

EAHAHHA
SO SORRY FOR THE MF LATE UPDATES😩
My teachers are asses 😀
N e ways.

Q: do you think they'd move to California..?

Love you ALLLLLL
Thank you for 1k votes tf 😭😭🤍
1163 words 🗝