𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯

JADEN
Continue

"Do you wanna go party now?" I asked as a smirk plastered on her face. "Definitely" she said as she smiled, I pulled her waist to me kissing her lips for a second before I pulled away and smiled at her.

We got our stuff together and turned off all the lights locking up the doors and leaving the little place. Connecting my hand with the girls kissing the back of it as we walked over to the car. She let go of my hand and walked over to her door.

I got in the car and turned it on putting my seatbelt on. I looked over to Phoenix as she was smiling looking out the window. I smiled and pulled out of the place, I went back to the road and drove back to were we were to go.

"Can we not tell.. like anyone yet..?" The voice of the girl to the right of me said. I turned my head to look at her as she was nervous of saying it.

"Of course, so no one?" I asked her.
"I mean out family or I don't know friends but not social media or Anything like that.. I'm new to this it's been a... long time since I've been in a relationship." The girl said play with her hand. I grabbed the girls hand squeezing it a little as she looked up at me.

"Of course" I said smiling at her as she smiled and leaned over to kiss my cheek. I grinned and continued to watch the road. We got back onto the highway and played some Frank Ocean as we both sing along. Smiling so hard to the girl to my right to just think woah, I actually had the balls to ask her.

PHOENIX

We pulled up to the party, Jaden lowered the music down with his hand in mine still.
"So do we know who were telling?" Jaden said as I thought and nodded. "Do we tell them all together?" I asked as Jaden shrugged "do you want to?"

"Sure" I smiled as he grinned and got out the car as I did too. Jadens arm snaked around my waist and pulled me to his side. Walking up to house Jaden opened the door let me in first. He grabbed my hand and made sure I was close. We walked over to the kitchen and there were a lot of Drunk people.

"Jaden!" So some yelled as I turned my head to see Bryce flagging us over. I nudged Jaden to turn around, he turned around and looked at Bryce across the room. He pulled me immediately into the direction they were at. We go to the group and everyone was looking at us.

"Did you?" Quinton questioned to Jaden as he looked At me. Nodding his head a little everyone jumped and cheered. I confusedly laughed at everyone as Nessa ran up to me hugging me.

"I'm so happy for you" she said as I smiled.

"This is about..?"

"We all knew, he said he was going to ask you to be his girlfriend." She whispered to me as I chuckled and looked over to Jaden. Jaden took Nessa's angel halo she had on her head, making her glare at him. He placed the halo ring thing on his head and smiled.

"What! I need a costume, I took of my makeup" he pouted as I laugh and he smiled down at me.

"AH! I'm am finally sailing my ship!!" Kio cheered and Nora did too.

"I'm happy for you guys" Anthony said as I smiled.

"Now I need a boyfriend. Phoenix help me" Nessa said pulling my arm to her. "Okay" I chuckled. I turned to Nora and signaled her to come with. Jaden frowned as I blew him a kiss and a smile lifted onto his face.

"Ew" Nora said as I laughed and we went into the party more.

"So do we like taller or a little bit shorter..?" Nora said. "Uh clearly taller!" Nessa said as we giggled and nodded.