𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯

3RD PERSON
Next day

After having thanksgiving with family after the mall yesterday, the girl forgot about her project For school. Remembering she was assigned to be partners with Leo for their art project. Wanting Nora to be here partner, she couldn't as the teacher didn't assign them together.

The girl pulled her phone out remembering that Leo gave him her snap so they can get together for their project.

Texting Leo, he agreed to come over to start the project.

Half an hour later the boy rang the doorbell of the girls house as she got up and went to open the door for him.

"Leo!" She said taking him into a hug as he hugged back.

"Hey girl!" He said as she closed the door and let him in. Her father had gone out with her sister as they're always somewhere doing something.
"Okay so I brought these brushes to paint with and this canvas.." he said pulling out a big canvas.

"Nice nice, I have things in my room, do you want to do it up there? There's more floor space." She said as he nodded, bring the things upstairs, he placed it down on her floor as she pulled her hair up with a tie.

"Okay so, she said we'd have to figure out 4 symbols that represent us and draw it out as a Mandela. I have mine here," he said pointing to a paper.

"Oh nice! I uh.. here it is" the girl crouched  down to the boy that pulled up his sleeves to get ready to draw or paint on the floor.

"Ou! Those are good symbols! Okay are we ready to get started..?" "Yup!" The girl said as they smiled and started to sketch.

TIME SKIP

"LEO NO!" The girl laughed as he threatened to throw paint at her. He slowly put the paint down but stupidly dropped it on the floor a little. "LEO!" I said as he started to laugh hard.

As they laughed and picked up the paint the boy from a window away watched. The blue eyes of the boy watched her laugh and giggle around with the guy as his blood boiled. Anger grew and so did jealousy.

He grabbed his shoes and walked outside to the girls house. Banging on the door the girl and boy inside jumped up in fright as they stopped laughing. "I'll go get it, pick that up!" She laughed at the boy as he mocked her as she left the room.

She walked down the stairs as the doorbell rang more. "Coming hold on!" She said swinging the door open to a angry Jaden.

"Wha-?"

"Who's here?" He said before Leo came down the stairs a little looking at Jaden.

"Oh I know who you are! Hi I'm Leo!" The guy said smiling at the boy as Jaden looked confused but didn't say anything.

"What are you doing here?" Jaden said ignoring his hello. "Well we had an art project and-"

"An art project?" He said looking at the girl as she nodded.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Jaden said a furious. "Actually I was about to leave.." Leo said grabbing his shoes and coat.
"Just finish up the last part and then bring it to school, see ya" he said closing the door as Jaden watched him about to leave. "Bye!" She waved as the door closed.

"Why the Fuck is he actually here?" Jaden said as his eyes looked for an answer from the girl.

"An art project Jaden! What do you think it was??"

"So your telling me it was just a project?" He said raising his voice.

"Yes! Yes it was! Leo's a friend Jaden! Chill the Fuck out!" She said raising her voice a little as he rolled his eyes.