𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄✯

3RD PERSON
continue

"Jaden.."

"Please, I know you like me too. I've seen the way we act. This isn't what Friends do! I-I really like you." He said disappointed.

"listen I really like you too.. but"

"But what nix? Tell me" he said to the girl squeezing her waist a little.

"You don't even know me," she said looking down at her hand.

"Phoenix it might only be around 2-3 weeks, but trust me I know a lot. I-I know that you like to brag about how you can skate to the boys, I know when your happy you'll start to do your happy dance you always do, I-I know when your so focused you play with the top of your ear, I-I know that Billie Eilish and green are your top favorite things. I know your deadly in love with Minecraft, I know your natural talent is painting, I know your middle name is Eric, like your dad. I know your little sister and you lived with in New York with your family for 16 years and 10 months, I know you like to watch shows over and over until you get tired of them, I know you love Nessa with all your heart because your a good person and feel like she's your sister. I know you love to find outfits for anything, you've always wanted a bird and hamster when you were younger and name him or her star, you love the aquarium and love sea life. Your favorite movie is "up" from Pixar and the whole Harry Potter franchise, I know when you really like something your eyes light up, i know you love your eye color because you say "their unique, like my dad" I know you've always wanted to go to universal studios to see the Harry Potter place. I know you have a note book just to write song lyrics, I know you bounce your leg when your nervous, I know you say you hate your hair color but secretly love it, I know you dress in fashionable clothing but you wear crop tops and skirts when your alone, I know your secretly soft instead of the bad ass you show others, I know you get upset when people talk shit or look at you meanly, I know your this girl that no one expected, I know that you love cuddles and are a very affectionate person that people don't see.. I know so much about you Phoenix that it's impossible to outsmart me into thinking I don't. Phoenix the real you is the you I adore."

Phoenix looked at the boy amazed at how he knows all of this. "W- how, how do you know that..." she said blinking her eyes at the boy.

"Because Phoenix, I know you" he said softly pushing back her hair behind her ear.

"B-but you don't know the past me." She sighed

"Well then let me know past you. I'd wait all day just to hear you talk to me. I can wait trust me." He said desperately trying for her to notice how much he cares.

"No, I need to tell you.. I've let you wait too long. You deserve to know why" she said to the boy as he finally felt relieved to know she really did trust him.

"Can we got upstairs..?" She said as he nodded immediately. She smiled weakly and got off his lap. Grabbing there shoes and things they went up the stairs. Jaden closed the door as he was the last one.

The girl put her shoes in the front and went to sit on the couch. Jaden did the same but pulled the girl onto his lap and holding her like a little baby. She smiled a Little but the smile turning into a frown in a second. She cleaned her throat and sat up a bit.

"Tell me when your ready" the boy mumbled to the girl as they sat there in silence for about a minute Jaden running his hands through her hair calming her down as her foot began to shake a little.

"My mom was abusive and tried to k-kill me and my ex used me for everything." the girls said as a tear came from her eyes. Jadens eyes widened as the girl awaited for an answer.