𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯

3RD PERSON
time skip
January 30th, 2019

It's been a few days since the girl had sadly got the news. She didn't speak, smile, laugh, cry, nor did she eat. She felt as if she fell back into her hole shed so desperately wanted to climb out of. She hadn't been able to feel anything.

All her thoughts went away as all she could think that everything is her fault.

It must have been a mistake, a mistake in the pills, a mistake in her love life, a mistake of moving. She went on to think how she deserves her hate and her traumas.

She sat in her bed in silence when the sound of her ring phone made her jump, her tired eyes shot to the phone as she sat up straight and coughed a little. Her body made its way to the desk as it hovered over the small device on the dark black desk. Her eyes read the name as her hand went down to grab it. She held the phone in her hands as she just stared at it.

Do i pick it up?

Do i want to pick it up?

Before she knew it the name disappeared of the screen to reveal her background. Her background lit up as her eyes watched it. It was a picture of her and her lover she once would do anything for.

Her eyes didn't tear up, it just stung. It stung her heart, her body. The body he once was so overprotective over. The body that fit perfectly next to his.

God did she miss him. She signed before the vibration of the phone went off again.

The same user came onto the phone as she sighed and slowly swiped the call to answer as she put the small phone to her ear as she sat down on her bed.

"Hello?" She answered as the happy voice of her cousin rang through her phone.

"What's up!" The cousin said joyfully.

"Nothing much, just uh.." she scratched her neck as she thought. "Nothing much you know?" She covered up.

"Well, I heard what happened." The sigh of the cousin said as the girls face felt numb.

"What-"

"Phoenix, I heard. You were in the hospital. I want to help i-I want my cousin to be.. happy." The sound of the cousins worried voice said.

"I-I.."

"It's okay, it gets to the best of us. I just want to let you know that I hope your feeling better and I hope to see you soon. I really do miss you bean." The girl smiled a little knowing the little Nicknames she receives.

"Thanks bee, I'll see you soon, I hope." She muttered the last part as the conversation was interrupted by the sound of a knock.
"We'll be, I got to go. I love you and see you soon." She said before the voice said a bye and hung up.

"Come in?" The girl said as if it was question quietly. The door opened to Clayton and Clara.
Royal had went to a friends house due to his absence.

"Hey.."

"Nix!" The girl excitedly chimed in as Phoenix smiled and took her sister into her arms.

"Hey buttercup" The girl said kissing the girls cheek as she smiled at her sister.

"Can I watch dora?" The girl in the arms said as Phoenix chuckled. "Sure"

She grabbed her laptop and put on the girls favorite show. She sat on the bed and Clayton was about to say something until someone called him. "Oh I got to take this, but before I go, no one is home but you two." Clayton said, the girl nodded.

"Okay well, I'll see you guys later. Bye!" He said before he left the room leaving the girls to watch a kids show.

TIME SKIP

The girls eyes were shut as the small girl still watched her show. The little girl got up as the episode was over to see that her sister was asleep.

"Nix?" The toddler said as the girl didn't wake up only groaned. The girl shrugged and tried to get off the bed. Her little feet flew over the beds edge and slowly set her feet down onto the cold floor.

She walked over to the girls desk as she scanned the table. She saw the phone on the desk as she reached her tiny arms to grab it. Her tongue stuck out a little as she tried her hardest to grab the phone. She achieved to grab the phone as she brought it down to her level to see the screen. She of course didn't know her sisters password but took a second to look at the phone. The background of Jaden and Phoenix as they laughed and smiled at each other looking into their eyes.

The little girl watched as her finger held the photo to start a video like picture. The boys arms were around the girl as he squeezed her close to him Chuckling down at the girl under him who laughed hard. His eyes watched her as the pure love care through just by the picture. The girls eyes met his as she smiled up at him with a giggly smile, and her arms wrapped around his neck.

The video stopped as the girl was confused to what happened to her favorite Jaden?

What happened to him? Why wasn't he confín over anymore? Why wasn't he bringing her favorite candy every time they came from the store?

It wasn't only Phoenix who missed the boy, it was the young girl as well. She missed her sister being happy, she missed the relationship she had with her sisters boyfriend,
well ex boyfriend.

The girl put the phone down and walked back over to the bed to her sister who still was asleep. The girl got onto the bed once again and looked at her sister who's eyes were shut.

The toddler had gotten under the covers of the bed with her sister and laid down next to her. Cuddling up with her, the tiny eyes for the kid slowly shut as she started to drift off to sleep.

"Night night nix." The girl yawned before the room was slightly dark with the light outside of the moon, and silent.

I LITERALLY AM STUPID
sorry for not updating I've been really busy and lost motivation to write :(
But I will still update :)
I just don't know when, so I'm saying every other day but I still don't know.
Thanks for understanding <3

Q: how are you enjoying the story..?

Love you all so much I am thankful for everything you guys do :)🤍
1117 words 📹