𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯

3RD PERSON
Continue

The girl led the boy inside as he took off his coat and shoes walking behind her.

She walked in the kitchen as everyone's attention was brought to the girl and boy. Even Clara turned to look at her favorite guy.

"Jaden!" Clara clapped at the boy as he smiled at the girl waving.

"Jaden, Welcome!" The dad a said standing up with Winston.

"This is Winston my.. boyfriend Winston this is Jaden, Phoenix's boyfriend!" Her dad Introduced them to each other as Jaden smiled sweetly shaking winstons hand.

"It's Nice to mee you Winston" Jaden shook the adults hand as Winston smiled.

"Nice to meet you as well Jaden" he said. They all sat down once again as Jaden joined the table. Sitting next to Phoenix as royal smiled at Jaden.

"The names Royal, nice to meet the infamous boyfriend of Phoenix." Royal smirked looking over to Phoenix as she face palmed her forehead as the three teen boys laughed.

"I'm Clayton, don't mind him he's a chatter box. He gets annoying so just ignore him if you need" Clayton glared at royal as he scoffed.

"Clayton shut up" royal said as Phoenix giggled at the boys actions.

TIME SKIP

The boys were in conversation about video games as the two adults were in a conversation as well.

"Kids why don't you go explore the house, Phoenix show them around." The dad smiled at the girl as she nodded. They had all put their plates away as they followed the girl around the house. Jaden by her side all the time.

They ended up in her room as she plopped down onto her bed as the Richardson boys looked around amazed.

"Holy shit you painted these?" Clayton asked looking at the painting of Clara on the walk as she nodded with a grin.

The brown haired boy with blue eyes walked over to the girl laying next to her as she smiled at him. The boy pulled her waist in a little as he planted a small peck on her lips. Smiling she looked at the boys that talked about the things on her wall as they were so fascinated by it.

"Okay you need to teach me to draw like you" royal said walking over to the bed as he sat down and looked around the walls and little things around. She chuckled as Clayton found his way to the bean bag sitting on it.

They got into a conversation about designing and colores as Clayton was very social now.

There was a knock on the door as Eric had let himself in the room. Holding the toddler as Jaden moved away a little from Phoenix as he didn't want to seem weird to her dad.

"Can clara join you guys..?" The father asked as Phoenix smiled and nodded.

He put her down as she ran over to the side of the bed Jaden was on as he smiled and picked up the little girl.

"J!" She said as he smiled at the girl.
"Clara!" He said back as she giggled and hugged him. Phoenix awed as he was so gentle and funny with kids.

She cuddled up with Jaden on the bed as she was tired from this day. Onto being 10:09pm.

TIME SKIP

As the girl and boy waved bye to Clayton, royal, and with Winston as they left the house. She closed the door as she saw the car pull out the drive through. "I better be going too, I'm tired" the boy yawned as the girl pouted her lips.

"Okayyyyyy" She said hugging the boy as he weakly smiled as he was tired.

"Goodnight gorgeous, sleep well." He said kissing her head a few times before looking up to see the father passing by the hall with a small smile as he saw the two hugging. Jadens smile grew a little as she said a Goodnight as well. Pecking his lips as he grinned and opened the door.

She watched him go into his house as she closed the door feeling exhausted.

The toddler was asleep as she had fallen asleep quickly in Jadens arms in which led Phoenix to let her sleep on the bed before transitioning her to her room.

"Phoenix, can you come over here for a second..?" Her dad called as she nodded walking over. She sat down curious

"So me and Winston decided that we want to move in together." The father spoke as the girls weak smile dropped.

"W-what" She said worried about moving somewhere.

"No no! We're staying here, Winston said that the boys would be going to school with you in Henson. We have enough space for them here too, and we decided by Christmas they'll be living.. here" her sad said nervously.
She thought for a second as it wasn't a bad idea but a lot to plan.

"Well I'm fine with it, but are you sure this is what you want..?" She asked her dad as he nodded.

"Well whatever make you happy I'm okay with. It will have a new change but hopefully for the better." She smiled as he did too.

"Okay well, get some rest. I'll talk about everything tomorrow" he said as she nodded and hugged her dad.

"Goodnight, love you" She mumbled as he stroked her hair hugging her. "Goodnight nix, love you too sleep Well."
He said as she nodded and walked up the stairs tired of what this day has been.

The girl got in her room closing the door and locking it as she went to grab some pajama pants with a long shirt.
Changing into her clothes, she went to take off any makeup she had recently put on. As Nessa got her into putting makeup or any type of glow to her face. She enjoyed the satisfaction she got when she looked presentable. Even though the boy didn't understand why she'd put makeup on when all her beauty wasn't applied to her face. He always liked to tell her how she's beautiful with or without makeup she'd thank him but deep down she knew it wasn't true. Even though it might've been some time since New York, she still felt hurt when her ex or mom would tell her she looked ugly and should try to look nice. Even knowing she shouldn't listen to them, it was hard not to when she saw what they saw. She sighed and washed her face before heading off to bed. A same notification piped up on her phone as she smiled a little at it.

_____________________________

My charming🤍
Goodnight my pretty lady😘

My beautiful🖤
Goodnight charming😉
Sleep well

My charming🤍
You too
I'll see you tomorrow😉

My beautiful🖤
See you then😳🤍

My charming🤍
🤍
Read

HELLO LOVES!
Anywho, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
If you don't have a valentines, consider me your valentines 😘

Q: do you think Jaden Clayton and royal are getting along??

LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR 32k😭
YALL ARE AMAZING AND MAKE MY DAY🤍
1174 words 🥱