𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯

Phoenix POV
Rewind
night of party

I've been having this weird feeling all night. I didn't say anything to Jaden as I didn't want to worry him and change his mind on coming.
Just this weird gut feeling like something was to happen. Bad.

As I went to go get a drink I tried to go fast as the count down was about to start any second.
It got very quiet in the hall as if it was almost uncomfortable. The silence caught me off guard as I felt the feeling of a hand around my me and wrist. Before I could do anything else, the sound of the door closing and shutting was heard. I realize what was happening as I began to scream a little "no!" I screamed as my eyes met The familiar eyes of Kevin, he looked at me as he shut my mouth with his lips. I tried he'd to push him off as he was holding my wrist tightly. The force of his body pushed us against the wall which made me trapped. His hand traveled down my body as I got the feeling of my ex in NewYork.

Stricked and forced.

He kept kissing my lips as I couldn't breath. He didn't take a second to breath as I felt myself gasping for air as his lips didn't let mine escape. I felt weak, overwhelmed, and in need of Jadens help. "Please" I mumbled softly as I tried hard with a tear in my eyes as I placed my hand in his chest to push away as it was no use.

The feeling of air came to me when I saw Kevin and I separated. Thanking the lord as I was going to die for air until I realized Jaden was the one who separated us.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Jaden yelled as Kevin smirked while wiping his lips and looking at me as I took my breathe in. "Oh thank god Jaden he-" I was about to say what had happened.

"NO! What the fuck Phoenix! Dont JadEn me! YOU DISGUST ME!" He rudely said as my face dropped. He thought I.. no.
"Jaden no he-"

"Your girl came on to me, she took me into the room and told me to fuck her." Kevin said to jadne as his eyes filed with anger. I opened my mouth at the complete bullshit he just said. I just remembered him taking me with my permission and kissing me.

"WHAT NO-" I yelled before he cut me off once again.

"SAVE IT PHOENIX" he yelled back i felt the tears whelm up as my heart felt hurt. He didn't Let me speak nor care what I wanted to say. I looked down with tears in my ears as I didn't want to make it more difficult for me or him.

Jaden walked up to Kevin and looked at him as Kevin had felt a little weird as his expression didn't look the brightest.
Tears filled Jadens eyes as he sighed and looked at me and Kevin. I hurt me as he doesn't even know what happened.
Jadens hand went into a fist as his fist flew to Kevin's face. I gasped and put my hand over my mouth as I Was in shock but didn't want to make Jaden more mad.

Oh fuck.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT." Jaden said as he kicked him. Jadens eyes Looked at me that watched what had just happened.
"Jadne listen he-"

"No, this is too much. Too many times." Jaden said as i tried to walked closer to him trying to calm him down.
I put my hand out to place on his cheek as he moved so i couldn't touch or be close to him. "Ja-"

"No, I'm done doing this" the boy scoffed as he left the room. My heart dropped on spot as my tears came to my face. I lip trembled a little at how bad I wanted to cry. I held them in as i chased him out the room. He walked out the room and jogged out the house. I followed him crying for him as i couldn't hold the tears in now. They flowed down my cheeks messing my makeup a little up as I didn't care. All I needed was to talk to him. My body felt like I'd collapse on spot from how nauseous and sick I felt. I wanted to just be in his arms and all he was doing was running away from me.
Without and explanation.

"JADEN!" I yelled as he was opening the door to leave. For a second he turned his head to look at his left by the door.

He seemed pissed and upset as he shook his head and opened the door more. He was about to leave when I screamed out another,
"JADEN WAIT!" I yelled after him which felt like the millionth time I've said it. As I got close to the door I was hyperventilating at this point. I felt like everything became blurry and I couldn't hear the music.
"PHOENIX? What happened??" Nessa yelled over the music to me as I didn't hear her.

I got myself together as they shooke and felt a pinch on my arm. I looked at josh and Nessa as they were worried and confused to why Jaden just ran out the house. I tried to get away and ran after him before she shook me back to think.

"What happened?"

"Jaden thinks I cheated." I said as her eyes widen and stood there for a second.

"Wha-"

"He thinks I cheated, Kevin pushed himself onto me and he thought I cheated." I fairly spoke as josh Awkwardly looked away.

"Well did you?" She asked me as I looked at her. "Dumb question sorry. Let me drive you."

We hurried outside and got into Joshes car as Nessa sat in the back with with me. We put our seatbelts on and josh drove off to my house.
Through the whole ride I felt my heart beat increase. The feeling and words he said to me broke me. I let a few tears fall as I started to bounce my leg. Nessa placed her hand on my knee stopping me from bouncing my leg.
"It will be okay." Nessa said to me as I thought about it.

Will it be okay?

OOPS-
Well now ya know 😏
N e wayssssss

Q: do you think everything will be okay..?

Love you alllllllllllllll
Please- I can't believe we're at 48k already 😭
1099 words 🦵🏻