𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✯

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Mention of Overdosing

3RD PERSON

The girl felt upset and hurt. She couldn't do this anymore.

Throwing her phone across the room as she went into light sobs as she felt her breathing get worse. She ripped the covers off her body as the shattered phone sat on the floor. Walking past it she walked over to her bathroom. Turning on the lights she walked over to her mirror. Looking at herself she staired for a good time as she picked off every flaw she saw what others did. He waist, her face, her weight. Everything.

She couldn't take the hate no more. She didn't want them to feel bad for her, she wanted others to be happy without her. Social media wouldn't want her, her family wouldn't care for her, the boy she thought she loved wouldn't give a single fuck about her. This is good for her she thought. Her, no longer her to make anyone hurt more, this is wha would make people happy.

She had enough with her thoughts as she opened a drawer in the bathroom.

Looking around until she found the orange pill bottle. Picking it up she looked at it shaking it around she looked at the pills. The small voice in her head repeated to do it. The rest of the voices who gave her reasons not to faded as that one voices didn't.

She grabbed her phone tweeting something before. Simply typing,

"I love you." And tweeting it.

Setting her phone down. She sighed and opened the bottle. She dumped all the pills in her had as she took one more look at herself. She let a few tears fall as she brung the hand of pill to her mouth letting out little sobs out now. The tears streamed from her face as she brought it to her mouth. "I'm sorry" the girl whispered in a tinny voice with her lips trembling. Putting them in her mouth as she quietly sobbed and swallow them.

A thump was Heard from the upstairs which caught the attention to the two boys. The looked at each other weirdly as the adults didn't really acknowledge it. The two boys talked with their eyes as the both stood up slowly.

"Where are you guys going?" Winston questioned concerned.

"Uh just to go play video games" Clayton shrugged as they nodded and with that they went upstairs. Royal walked upstairs curiously looking around to see where the noise had came from. Surly Phoenix was fine but deep down his gut told him otherwise.

Clayton had followed him as he stood back a few feet as he dragged to follow. The younger boy knocked on the girls door softly as they all knew she was hurting after the break up still.
"Nix, can i come in?" The young boy said before no response. He looked at his brother confused as he shrugged and got closer to royal from the hall way.

"I'm coming in" he said before opening the door a little to see she wasn't in the room. Frowned his eyebrows as he saw the bathroom door was open a little and the light was on.

Clayton looked around her room making sure she wasn't hiding or anything. Opening her curtains to the dark sky and to the window across that had the light on as well as the curtain was open. He saw the boy at his desk writing something as he looked to be thinking.

His focus was cut short when the loud gasp came from his younger brother that was looking into the bathroom. Claytons eyes widen as he walked over to the bathroom.
The two boys eyes were widen to see their stepsister on the floor passed out.
"PHOENIX!" Clayton yelled as she didn't budge. He got down onto the floor kneeling down to her level as he turned her body over to see her eyes shut. Royals eyes got watery as he covered his mouth. "ROYAL GO GET DAD!" he yelled to his brother as he sprinted out the door to find their dads.

"PHOENIX WAKE UP PLEASE" he said loudly trying to open her eyes as she didn't budge at all.

He held her head up and put his hand to feel if she was breathing from her nose or mouth even. He felt barely anything as he panicked more. The feet up the stairs were sounded as Clayton checked her plus which was very slow. Now the boy panicked even more as he tried to shake her awake.

The two adults looked at the girl in the bathroom before Winston gasped and Eric went full panic. His heart dropped with his worried look as he felt as if he was going to faint. "what happened!!?" Her dad said going down to the girl as he held her and tears feel from his eyes. Winston pulled out his phone quietly and dialed 911. Winston brought royal into a side hug getting him out the room as they were fully sobbing. They turned the lights on to see better in the room as Clayton quickly picked the girl up. Winston walked back and forth around the hall as he shouted at the person on the phone to get them faster.
Her pulse got weaker as her dad cried hard. Clayton placed her on the bed and started to do cpr. Pumping her chest and blowing air into her mouth. Anything at this point.
"CLAYTON THEYRE HERE!" Winston said as Winston ran downstairs with royal as they opened the door for them to come in. Two people  with a stretcher came and royal told them which room as they rushed upstairs. Quickly they put the girl on the stretcher as Clayton stood back worried with Eric. Clayton held him back as he was going to drop to the floor. "Her pulse is low" one person said as they quickly took her out the room on the stretcher.

The lights on the ambulance intrigued the boy from next door as he frowned his eyebrows. Curious if something happened to Mrs. Lilith across the road he got up from his chair. Not seeing any medics next door, He looked across the window to see Eric and Clayton in the room as Clayton held Eric in a hug while he cried. Jadens heart dropped as he opened his window to look better to see the ambulance in front of the two houses practically  in the middle.

"No no no.." he said before he saw to paramedics running out the house with the girl he Once loved laying on there. Tears filled in his eyes as he rushed downstairs to catch the houses attention accidentally. Amy rushed over to her son as he unlocked the door as quick as he could.

"Jaden! JADEN!" She shouted before he looked over to her with tears running down his face.

"HUNNY! What's wrong?" She said walking closer as he opend the door fully to see the girl being brought into the ambulance. Amy's heart jumped as her hand flew to her mouth.
"Wha-" she was cut off when they both saw royal crying his eyes out chasing after the people  that carried her out.

"PHOENIX PLEASE WAKE UP!" The boy shouted which stopped the boys heart that stood watching from his door. "ROYAL GET IN THE CAR WERE FOLLOWING THEM" Winston yelled with Clara in his arms as she had no idea what the hell was going on, but could see the fright in her eyes. Clayton and Eric both rushed over to the ambulance. Jaden stepped out more clear to see as tears fell more. John and haley were at the door now as their eyes widen. Eric jumped in and grabbed the girls hand has they tried to get her breathing back up.

Jaden watched as Clayton quickly got in with tears in his eyes as he turned to close the ambulance doors. Taking a look at Jaden before awkwardly looking away with pain in his eyes and shutting the doors.

Just with that one look Jaden knew it was bad. Way worse than he could think.

With that one look, he knew.. he caused this.

Sorry for the bad writing😀
Also, if you are feeling like this to the point where you think no one cares or loves you please reach out. It's hard to see people down and like this as it breaks my heart. You are loved and cared for, and if you don't believe it please know that I deeply love you and want you to be happy. This chapter might me over dramatic, but it does sadly happen to many others. So I hope you are doing well, eat something drink water and PLEASE know there are many people that love you even if they don't show it.

Love you all thank you all for 57k🤍
1486 words 💊