𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯

PHOENIX
Next day
Date: October 13, 2019

I sat in the living room it's Sunday now and supposedly I start school tomorrow.
Just my fucking luck huh?

"Dad, can't I do online!???" I asked as I looked up from my phone as he walked in the living room.

"No phoenix, I told you! You need to make friends. You cant do what you did in New York, staying inside all day is not an option. This is new you! New you is going to meet people! Hang out! GO OUTSIDE!" My dad said trying to motivate me as I covered my face with a pillow.

"But I don't want to" I mumble.

"Well you have to" my dad sighed as he left the living room. I groaned and sat up. Great now I have to get school supplies.

I picked myself up going upstairs changing from my sweats to jeans with a belt, a striped short sleeved shirt over a long dark blue sleeved shirt. I grabbed my air forces brushing my hair leaving it naturally.

I grabbed the car key and said bye to my dad and Clara.

I got in the car and began to drive down the road.

TIME SKIP

I was in the store now and had found almost everything I needed for my new school.
I payed for everything and headed back to the house.

AT HOUSE

I got home and took all the bags upstairs to my room so I could unpack it all.
I threw my book bag that I used for everything and put everything in the bag. Notebooks, paper, folders, pens, pencils, and other simple shit.

"NIX!" My dad yelled as I groaned and went downstairs.

"Yes?" I asked and saw him by the door giving me a stern look. I looked confused before seeing a lady behind him.

"Oh, hi sorry!" I said coming downstairs fully.

"Hi I'm Amy! Welcome to the neighborhood. I'm your neighbor to your left." She said smiling sweetly.

"Hi I'm Phoenix, nix for short" I shook her hand as she smiled.

"Well nice meeting you I have to get ready for school tomorrow" I glared at my dad and looked back at Amy.

"Bye!" She said as I waved and went back upstairs.

I laid in my bed scrolling through tiktok when I came across a video of a boy dancing on the street. It looked very similar to our street..

I wonder if..? Nah it can't be.

I watched carefully as he danced stupidly, then looked to his left and froze, he then looked back at the camera. He quicky got out the way grabbing the phone and doing a sorry wave.

If I'm being real fucking honestly.. he's cute..
I guess.

(Sorry it's really small :( if anyone knows how to make them bigger or anything dm me on here!)

Imagination is needed

@Jadenhossler She's cute👀♥7

@Jadenhossler
She's cute👀
♥7.2k

I scoff and keep scrolling.

Next day (Monday)
Date: October 14, 2019

I woke up around 6:30 to my alarm that went off like crazy. I turned it off groaning to the sound of my dad coming upstairs.

"Phoenix get up!!" He yelled from the hall way.

I groaned again and brought myself up from the bed. I yawned making me feel even more tired, great.
I got up and grabbed my bag to put it by my door and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair so I didn't look like I just woke up, actually I kinda did- Oh well. I went to my closet grabbing jeans and a big t-shirt. I don't want to dress too over board just in case. I threw that on with some Air Forces and a washed canvas cap. I also grabbed my skateboard and grabbed a piece of gum putting it in my mouth. I went over to my door picked up my back and was heading downstairs.

"Morning nix" my dad said as I went into the kitchen where he was.

"Morning dad, morning Clara" I said kissing her head as she ate some pancakes.

"I gotta go dad but I'll see you guys later!" I said grabbing an apple and walking to the door.

"Nix wait!" My dad said as I stopped and turned around to see my dad.

"Have a good day hun.. I love you" he said bringing me into a hug. I was very shocked, we rarely ever say I love you to just me.. I felt good, like fulfilled. I smiled and hugged him back.

"I love you too dad" I said as I pulled away. He smiled and let me walk out.

"Don't forget make new friends! Live life!" He said as I smiled a little.

"Okay okay! thanks dad byeeee" I said as I went down the street on my board.

I began my journey skating down our street and making a right, I soon went down 6 blocks and soon enough I was at the school. I've passed by her a few times so I kinda remember where it is. I looked before entering at everyone, classic. These kids are the ones you see in movies! The kids that make fun of you if your raise your hand in class! Great. I rolled my eyes throwing my apple I had finished away in a trash can next to me. I opened one of my headphone from my ear so I could hear if anything happens. I picked my board up and put it close to my waist. I put my backpack on right and spit out my gum.

"Here goes nothing" I mumbled and turned the corner to be faced with a huge school, and a LOT of kids.

"Shit" I breathed out.

WASSUP
So like the gifs for wattpad, how do you make them bigger? Or every how do you get them to go on better? If you have anyway of knowing please dm me on wattpad or Instagram.

Q:
What do you think the school is going to be like?

Love you all
Thank you for 200 reads already!🥺
1019 words🍎