𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯

3RD PERSON
Same day
Continue

The two boys got out the car as the sky became dark all of a sudden. Small droplets began to drop from the sky as kio held his hand out feeling the small drops of water fall.

"We better get inside" Jaden said as kio nodded wiping the water on his jeans. The boys walked up the stairs to the porch,
"wait isn't her dad home?"
Kio questioned the boy that was about to ring the door bell.

"So?" He asked ringing the bell and stepping back a little from the door.

"Your meeting HER dad." Kio said as the brown haired boy confusedly frowned his eyebrows at the dramatic boy.

"Kio, I've met her dad already, this morning actually" the boy said looking forward to the door as he heard the door unlock.

"Well don't you got the bal-"

"Hi! Jaden, Phoenix and the girls are just upstairs." The dad of the two girls said letting the two boys inside.

"Thank you Eric, this is Kio. Another one of our friends." The boy said to the father as he nodded and held his hand out for Kio to shake.

"Nice to meet you-"

"Eric, you can call me eric" he said as kio nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you Eric." Kio said as the teen and father smiled at one another.

"Okay thank you!" Jaden said pulling Kio away and going up the stairs to Phoenix's room. The sound of talking and giggles made the brown haired boy smile as he picked out one laugh he knew very well.

Knocking on the door quietly and turning the nob of the door to be faced with 3 girls faces. Phoenix got up and Jaden walked towards her embracing the shorter girl into a hug as his arms went around her head and her arms around his torso.

"Are you okay?" Jaden said softly into Phoenix's head pecking her head a few times soothing her. A smile appeared onto both of their faces. As the girl was held in his presence she couldn't pull herself away.
Jaden could feel the girl not wanting to let go, as his smile got bigger, he looked over to the 2 girls and boy that all had a big smile on their faces.

"Sorry for doing that" the girl mumbled to the boy as he narrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you sorry?" He mumbled to the girl as it was a whisper.

"For hitting and calling out your friend" she said to the boy.

As thoughts went through the boys head of why she would apologize for that. the 3 people that were in the room as they watched whispered to one another. Kio snapping a picture of the two as the boy towered over the girl with his arms around her shoulders and her hands on his sides. The two looking at each other with a smile on each other their faces. She looked up at him as he looked down at her.

Kiocyr has posted on Snapchat!

Kio Cyr ✪