𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯

3RD PERSON
Time skip
Date: November 24th, 2019

It's been a few days after the day in the shack.
The couple have gotten stronger than before, clearly attached to each other as the boy didn't like any other guy around her. The boy making the boys at school jealous as what they missed out on. The girl thought he was such a bully as it was a joke between their little group.
Nessa had been talking to a guy at school that No one knew much of. As the days went on the closer the Friendsgiving was quick to arrive.

The brown haired girl laid in the boys bed as he was getting dressed to go to Nessa's Friendsgiving she had planned out. All agreeing, it was around 6:00 when they had half an hour until they all had to be there.

"Babe?" Jaden said from his bathroom as the girl hummed a yes to him.

"Come here" he said poking his head out to look at the girl in the reddish small dress.
Getting up, the girl walked in the bathroom to see the boy buttoning up his white blow blouse he wore with gray pants.

She walked over to the boy as he pulled her in from of him. "You look so gorgeous" he said as the girls lips formed a smile.

"Thank you, You tell me every day" the girl said looking at the boy from the mirror as he leaned down kissing her neck a little.
"I'm so happy your mine nix" he said to the girl flipping her around to face his face.
"I'm so happy your mine Jaden" she mocked him pecking his lips slowly.

"Come on were going to be late we have 10 minutes" the girl said patting his chest as he kissed her forehead and she left the bathroom.

The girl smiling as she couldn't contain it, he does that to her. He makes her crazy for him.

TIME SKIP

The girl got out the car with the boy as they pulled up to Nessa's house. The door swung open to the short girl as she jumped onto Phoenix hugging her.

"I missed you bitch!" She squealed as Phoenix laughed and walked inside with Nessa still hugging her.

"I missed you too ness" the girl said ruffling the girls hair. She pulled away from hugging the girl as she fixed her hair. Giving a hello and small hug from Jaden, Nessa led them to the basement where everyone was. Saying their hellos to everyone nicely dressed for the occasion, the boy stuck with Phoenix the whole time. They all sat down as the food was ready that Nessa's mom prepared as the woman is such a sweetheart.

"Okay guys the food is ready!" Nessa said as the boys helped Nessa's mom bring down trays of food for them.

Everyone started to serve themselves. Soon all sat down giving thanks and eating. The boys typically talked about video games and stupid shit. The girls talking about random shit as well.

"Oh okay I have some games!" Nessa squealed getting up to grab the games.

"Okay let's play this one!!" Nessa said taking out the uno cards.

"Who knows how to shuffle cards..?" Nora said as Jaden reached his hand out the was from Phoenix's waist and taking the cards and started to shuffle them. Everyone got ready to play and out their plates away.

The girl watched the boy shuffle the cards as he was clearly concentrated in the cards.
"Okay their shuffled" he said putting them in the middle. He put his arm back around her waist as his and her body were touching.

"Okay everyone make sure you have 7 cards," Nessa said as everyone counted their cards.

"Okay first card is.. yellow or 3" she said and sat down. Anthony started first placing a card down as next was kio them Nora then Nessa.
The brown haired girl placed a green card as the numbers matched.