𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯

PHOENIX
Time skip
Date: November 4, 2019

It's been good, Jaden and I have been happy together. He's so sweet and caring that in makes me want to cry that he cares that much for me. He loves to cuddle and talk as its the most of the things we've done. I was currently in school as I walked through the halls from lunch.

As I noticed this morning a lot of people aren't staring at me anymore. A lot of people like to smile or say a good morning to me which is really throwing me off from everyone. I decided to just go with it as I didn't want people hate me for not smiling back or not saying good morning too.

I was heading to gym as nessa wasn't here today due to being out of town with her family for a few days.

It was just me and Nora, me and Nora got closer seeing each other at art and hanging out too. She's a really nice and a kind girl.

I walked into the girls locker room to hear talking as I ignored it and went to change. I was changing when I heard a voice I've heard before.

"Then thats the plan just make sure it works." A girl voice said as I tried to listen in but couldn't by the sound of the door opening from the locker room. I got out the changing11 area and went to put my stuff in a locker went I felt the hand of someone on my waist. I quickly turned around to slap the person as I saw it was Jaden.

"Woah! Why were you going to slap me..?" He said as I sighed. "You scared me and I didn't know who you were for a second" I said closing the locker as Jaden grinned a little. "Why haven't I seen you in your gym uniform before..? You look so hot" he said softly looking down at my body as I felt heat rise to my cheeks. "Oh stop, don't you have to be in class sir?" I said to him as he shook his head no. "They cancelled the class last minute and we got study hall." He said looking at me still.

"Well, you should be in studies hall I have to go to gym." I patted his chest about to walk away. The grasp on my hips were pulled back by Jaden as he looked at me up and down.

"Or.. we could do something else.." Jaden said looking down to my lips as I bit my lip but couldn't.

"Jaden I can't I have gym!" I giggled as he leaned down and left kisses on my chest and neck as he squeezed my waist biting my neck a little too as I let a shaky breath out.

"Jaden" I said as he lifted his head up and smirked. "Fine, go I'll see you later beautiful" he winked feeling him bring his hands down lower down my back almost to my ass.

"Nope, hands up here mister" I said grabbing ahold of his hand bringing them up to my waist as he frowned. I kissed his lips a little and went out the door to the gym area.

Walking out looking for Anthony I saw him and went over to him. Tying my hair up a little with a srunchie, I can see in the corner eye a group of girls talking. I look to get a good look at their faces before bumping into Anthony.

"Sorry," I said as he turned around and smiled a little. "Hey clumsy." He said as I weakly smiled and looked over to the girls again. Bella and her little minion.. They seemed to be talking about something until I felt a smack on my ass causing me to turn around and hold my ass from anyone. And to my surprise..

Kevin...?

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I said to him as he tried to get closer. "Oh a lot of things" he smirked as Anthony turned from listening to someone to me.

"Woah woah woah, what's going on?" Anthony asked as he pulled me behind him.

"He just smacked my ass!" I said as Anthony looked at him in disbelief and disgust.

"What the fuck man!" He said as Kevin didn't look pleased. "What are you her boyfriend??" He teased Anthony. Before Anthony could say anything a voice I know interrupted.

"He's not but I am you bitch" Jaden said behind Kevin. He turned around to face an angry Jaden.

"Oh i feel sorry for you! So your the boyfriend of this slu-" Jadens fit collided to Kevin's face as everyone gasped. The girls in the corner had their phones out making me sigh knowing this is going to be on social media.

"Don't ever touch her again." Jaden said bending down to his level on the floor.
"Do you understand?" He questioned Kevin as he nodded weakly holding his face. Jaden got up and walked over to me as I was behind Anthony still. "You okay?" He asked sweetly caressing my cheek. I nodded looking down at Kevin as he got up and walked out the gym not looking back.

"Nix don't let anyone do that to you, when I'm not there hit them back" Jaden said as I nodded and sighed.
"What's wrong..?" He asked me.

"I just felt weak like I couldn't do anything. Like when I was around Brandon. I felt weak like I could do anything but yell." I said quietly as he sighed and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay it will get better, I know you your strong." He said as I brought him into a little hug. I still saw the girls in the corner laughing as if I didn't know but seemed to look like they had something to do with this..

TIME SKIP

I was walking home with Jaden as it was silent but comfortable. Walking down the street with Jadens hand in mine as we crosses the street. Looking ahead of us the familiar face of a boy was seen.

Kevin.

I groaned making Jaden look we're i was as his eyes had flames in them practically. "Jaden listened were going the other way around" I said before pushing Jaden down the other side of the walk way instead of going straight we were going to the left then straight. Jaden followed as he held me close to him.

"Jaden it's okay" I said rubbing his arm softly as he sighed and still held me close with his arm.

"He's not worth it" I said to him as he looked down at me for a few seconds and grinned. "Your all mine" He said kissing my cheek as i smiled and placed my head in his shoulder and kept walking home. "Always" I hummed back to him.

SORRY LOVES I WAS AT SCHOOL-
I was also editing this chapter during class😭
But at least I didn't get caught 😀✋
Any who

Q: do you think Bella and her "minion" had something to do with what happened..?

LOVE YOU ALL
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11k!!!
I WAS IN SCHOOL WHEN WE HIT 10K🥲
BUT THANK YOU SM YOU ALL MEAN THE WORLD TO ME 🤍🤍
1221 words 🍑