𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄✯

3RD PERSON
Time skip

The girl threw a bucket of paint over the car as she squealed with the boy next to her. He laughed as she got paint on the shirt she wore.

"Babe! You just got yourself full of paint!" The boy laughed hard as she pouted.

"Well then about you try!" She said sarcastically. The boy smirked as he picked up his can of black paint and passed the girl to the car. As He got ready to drop paint over the old car in the pond. The girl watched as her boy dumped paint over the car perfectly without any paint on him.

Putting the bucket down as he stood back and smiled at the car. As the colors formed together with the green and black for a Billie Elish look as the paint dripped over the car that they wanted to paint so badly.

After coming up with an idea they started as soon as possible.

"What the fuck! No fair."
The girl said throwing her hands up as the boy laughed walking over to the girl.

"I'm just a natural" he shrugged taking off his gloves and dusting his shirt off that was completely clean.

She smirked as she put paint on her two hands from her shirt and ran up to the boy placing her hands on his black shirt. Both placed on his stomach as he looked down at the girl as she removed her hands that left 2 hand print of green paint. She looked up smiling up at the boy. She cupped his face before he said anything and kissed his lips a little.

He removed her hands from her wrist as he pulled away and gasped. "Phoenix!" He said wiping paint of his cheek as the girl laughed at him. "You better run" he said looking at her seriously as she widen her eyes and ran into the little shack as she tried to get away fast.

The feeling of her hips being pulled took her back as she screamed and laughed.

"Your too slow" the boy said pulling the girl close to him as she felt his hot breath on her neck. She hitched her breath as he smirked and threw her over his shoulder.

She squealed as he chuckled and ran up to the bed on the top bunk.

⚠️SUMIT⚠️

The boy threw the girl onto the bed as she looked at him in the eyes as she saw the hunger in his eyes. "J-"

"Sh" he said pressing his lips onto her lips and down her jaw as he caressed her cheek and waist as she placed her hand on top of his head. Moaning a little as he bit the skin a little leaving small makes she knew she'd have to cover up. The girl crossed her arms over her shirt pulling it over her body as the boy continued to kiss her body. The girl flipped them over as she sat in the boys lap he pulled over his shirt he wore. She moved her hair flipping her head to the side as the boy grew more turned on as the girl went down kissing his lips and down his jaw. He groaned as the girls hand made its way down to his jeans.
She slowly took off the belt he had on as they kissed, him slipping his tongue in her mouth as she let him. The boy pulled away pulling his pants down fully as the girl straddled his lap once again placing her hands in his hair. Tugging on it as she began to feel more horny by the second. The boy squeezed the girls ass a little sending her to moan it the kiss as he picked her up and switched positions as he pulled off her sweat pants revealing her body as it was just in a bra and underwear now.
He quickly took off the girls bra swiping it away as soon as it was detached. He looked at the girl bitting his lip as she pulled him down for a kiss. "Your so gorgeous baby" he mumbled into the kiss. She grinned as he cupped her breast messaging them and playing with them as she was sent into moans. The boy smirking as he liked to make her feel good.
The girl grabbed the band of the boys boxers and pulled them down to reveal his hard member. She smirked at his as she wrapped her hand around it and pumped him as he let out groans. She connected their lips as he hummed and groaned into the kiss.
She teased him a little as he was over it, he pulled the girl underwear off as it was the last of the clothing of the girl. "You think it's okay to tease me?" The boy questioned to the girl as he lined himself up to the girl.  she looked down biting her lip as he slowly pushed into her.
She moaned as he thrust into her.
"Hm?" He asked her as she threw her head back clutching onto his bicep and digging her nails into his arm as well.
"I need words princess" he said as he teased her as he felt the need to get back at her.
"N-no" she let out as he kept going in and out of her. "That's what I thought" he said as he grasped her hips tightly and pushed in and out faster by every second. The girl rolling her eyes back as the boy watched her. Her legs wrapped around his back as he leaned down to her ear bitting it as she moaned into his ear. Turning him on more if possible he speeded up the process going fast. "Fuck baby your so hot" the boy commented to her as she pulled his neck down to her lips kissing them as she moaned loudly. The boy grunted as he felt he was close Any second now.
" your on the pill right?" He asked as she nodded eagerly as she bit her lip digging her nails in his back as it left red marks of her nails. They soon hit their highest as they released. Out of breath the two plopped down onto the bed. "Holy shit" the girl muttered closing her eyes as the boy lent over to the girl as she pulled him in for a long passionate kiss that to the boy felt amazing. Full of passion, care and.. love as the boy would call it.
She smiled into the kiss as their lips were sync.
"You are the most beautiful and gorgeous girl that I have ever seen, especially living for 17 years I know now that the most beautiful thing is right in front of me." Jaden said to his girl as they had pulled away. She stuck out her lips as he smiled at her as she brought him close to her as she kissed his forehead. "Your too sweet." She said smiling a he chuckled. He cuddled up to her side as he spooned the girl. Smiling like dorks they began to fall asleep as it would be a "nap" as it was only 5:28pm..

⚠️SUMIT OVER⚠️

HAHAHAHA
Any who
HAPPY PRESIDENTS DAY!!!
I cringed so hard writing this 😭

Q: how do you like the summits..?

LOVE YOU ALL SM THANK YOU FOR 33k
You all mean so much to me 🥺
1243 words 🪣