𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯

3RD PERSON
Next day

After Jaden told Phoenix about him and the content house they were brutally interrupted by Clara that came to hang out with Jaden. Not being able to talk about what he had said to the girl being cut off short.

It was now the next day, more specifically..
New Years Eve. The couple agreed to go to a party as their parents let them as long as they were safe. The girl was getting ready as the boy was sitting on her bed. It was 9:00pm and the couple decided to pick up the Reeves as it was closer to them. Clayton and royal didn't go as royal was too young and Clayton was Clayton and didn't want to go. "Babe!" Phoenix said as Jaden got up and went into the bathroom where the girl was. "Yes?" He asked as he put his phone down on the counter. "Can you zip up my dress..?" She said as he nodded and grabbed the small zipper. Slowly zipping it up as she watched him from her mirror. As he got to the top of the dress his hands traveled down from her shoulders to her hips as the boy slowly watched the girl hitch her breath with a smirk on his face. He squeezed her hips and pulled her body close to him. "You look so hot" he whispered to her as he kissed her cheek. She smiled sweetly as she turned around to look into his eyes. He looked down at her as he grabbed her neck for a kiss leaning in as she did too but inches from her lips he spoke.
"We got to go."
He said before there lips could touch. He let go of her neck with a smirk as he was about to walk away. "Hey what! That's no fair!" She pouted as he shrugged. "Come on princess you know we don't have time for this." He said as he walked away proudly for teasing her.

The girl walked over to the boy again as he looked down at her. He placed his hand on her ass giving it a light squeezed. She looked back at him and pulled him down by the collar of his shirt down so that his face was close to hers.
"Don't try doing something you won't be able to end." She said as he smirked harder.
"But what if I want to." He said as she looked at him with a smirk too. "Game on."

TIME SKIP

The couple walked into the party with Nora and Anthony as they said they would. Anthony went to go find the drinks.

The boy and girl waited around to see nessa or kio. The boy quickly noticed that all eyes were on his girl as he felt uncomfortable with it. He grasped her waist tighter as she looked confused.

"I don't like them looking at you" the boy mumbling as he looked over at the boys in the corner checking her out.

"Oh god" she snickered as she laughed a little too. "don't worry I'm yours."

TIME SKIP

Nessa had shown up with josh and taken phoenix and Nora away to get a drink with her. The boys talked and fucked around with each other being boys. Throughout the party Jaden felt the felling of someone looking at him. He looked around to not see anyone looking at him as he shrugged it off. Going back to talk with josh. Quinton hadn't came because being too young and also his family wouldn't let him go.

The bing on his phone came visible to him as he looked at a Instagram notification.
Curious to what it was he unlocked his phone.

@Madslewis wants to send you a message on Instagram!

Accept or decline

He frowned his eyebrows as the time caught his attention more than the notification. Shrugging the notification off he put his phone away.
The time grew to be a little longer than Jaden except as the girl hadn't came back yet. He grew concerned and confused as Nessa nor Nora came either. "Guys I'll be back." He said as they nodded and he went off to find the girl. He walked down the small quiet hall and down a few steps to the kitchen. His blue eyes scanned the room as they looked for the brown haired girl. His eyes caught the familiar ones as he smiled and walked over to her as Nessa and Nora were with her. His eyes moved to the boy that stood in front of his girl as they laughed and talked. He grew confused more as he saw his girl with another guy laughing and talking. He slowly walked up behind the girl as Nessa looked at the boy and looked at the boy in front of Phoenix. She could tell someone was jealous just by the way he looked with his eyes. The boy came into view for Phoenix as she turned fully enough to see his whole face not just half. "Hey baby, this is Jenson. He's in my math class." She said as he nodded at Jaden. "Jenson." He said as he looked at him with a fake smile and nodded. "Jaden" he said plainly. He nodded awkwardly as Phoenix mentally sigh. "Why did you take so long?" Jaden said looking down at his girlfriend.
"Me and his girlfriend are good friends in science class so I just stopped by to say hi to her and Jenson." She said as he nodded slowly and looked at Nessa and Nora who watched the whole thing lay out. "Jaden, you want a drink? Let me get you one." Nora said as she dragged him to the kitchen and out of view of Phoenix and Nessa.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She rolled her eyes grabbing a cup.
"what do you mean 'what the fuck is wrong with me?' " He said offended.

"Jesus Jaden, your like a fucking hawk watching over her! Leave her alone and let her talk to her GUY friends!" She whispered yelled.
"what no I'm not watching over her like a hawk." He scoffed crossing his arms.

"Yea okay, listen to me dick head. I don't think you know what you look like when she's around a guy but you look like your going to kill someone. So chill the actual fuck out before you do something you'll regret." She spat as she handed the boy his drink to his chest before walking away. He sighed as he composed himself and walked back over to the girls. He walked over to Phoenix and placed his hand behind her back pulling her to him body. The girl and boy continued to talk as Jaden felt the need to take her away. He felt like the other boy was taking her away. He just couldn't stand the feeling of them close and talking.

Jaden sighed and waited around with Phoenix as the other boy had found his girlfriend and left saying a "see you soon"XX and wave. She smiled and turned to her boyfriend with a smile.

"Come on we can go now." She said as he nodded as he felt as relief washed over him.
He followed the girl as she found the group sitting on the couch talking as usual. There was only one spot more to sit as Nessa went to sit on josh's lap and Nora had squeezed in between kio and Anthony. The boy sat down on the couch and pulled the girl to sit on his lap. She smiled as he held her as the girls talked about there things and shit as Jaden just felt good that she was in his arms. He was like a puppy, following her around and couldn't be without her.
He placed his head on her shoulder as he left a few kisses on her shoulder. She smiled as she brought her hand up to play with his hair a little as she felt him smile against her neck.

What a good night.. right?

Uhhhhhh some of y'all are gonna hate me soon so heads up😀
Anywayssss

Q: what do you think will happen..?

Love you all thank you for 46k😭🤍🤍
1380 words💬