𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✯

NEW CHARACTER UNLOCKED..

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Nora Lilac Reeves December 28th 17 years old

Nora Lilac Reeves
December 28th
17 years old

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

(Played by Helena Howard)
(She's from the show "the wilds"
which I recommend watching!)

Continue..

PHOENIX
Same day
Continue

My question was cut off by A taller man with light brown hair and it looked to be curly and fluffed up but just a little. He was tall, a little buff as in a little. He had a white smile and brown eyes. He hand some nice clothing on as a black shirt with a few small flowers as a design in the middle. Some light blackish pants that was held by a Gucci belt..?
He started to Walk over to the group.
Huh, so he has money?

"Bryce!" Anthony cheered as he ran past and hugged him. "They all see him like a big brother" Nessa shrugged As I nodded.

Soon all the boys were giving him bro hugs and everything. "Come, I want to introduce you" Nessa said grabbing my hand and bring me closer to him.

"Yo it's my little sister" Bryce said as kio moved away from their little bro hug.

"Hey bryce" Nessa said giving him a little hug to the side. "Bryce this is Phoenix, Shes new to the school." Nessa said pushing me to him.

"Hi, Bryce nice to meet you" he said as I nodded.
"Hi, nice to mee you too" I said back shaking his hand.

"Well, let's go inside, I need new shoes!" Ant cheered as everyone laughed and started to head inside.

As I walked up the stairs I felt the presence of someone next to me. I turned and saw the girl that was by Anthony earlier.

"Hi I'm Phoenix, what's your name?" I smiled at her as she smiled too.

"I'm Nora." She said back. "I'm Anthony's step sister" she replied to what she said.

"Oh really?" I said as she grinned with a nod.
"Holy crap, your so pretty" I said as smiled,
"thank you! Your gorgeous!" She said as I giggled and smiled.

"Thank you" I said back as she nodded and we continued to walk with the group.
As I felt myself not knowing this place I began to look around. I looked up to the big glass half circle ceiling that had the sun shine bright down into the mall. Having the place looked like as if it was glowing. The gray floors as they were nicely shined and could practically see your reflection through them. All the shops looked to be organized and clean, so clean that I could walk into the glass doors and bump into them their so clean. I've never seen something this nice before, New York were I am is completely shit.