𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗✯

3RD PERSON
Continue

The boy stood there with a ghostly face as he had justed watched the girl disappeared into the dark street on her way to the hospital. His heart had snuck down to his stomach as he couldn't even listen to his own parents. Without a word he ran upstairs and grabbed his phones. His heart was beating fast as well as his hands shook. Dialing nessa as quickly as possible, he brung the phone up to his ear. The cold tear fell from his face as he got his shoes on. Holding the phone to his ear as the call answered.

"Hello-"

"Phoenix is in the hospital"

TIME SKIP

Bright lights filled the street of red as the ambulance went down the street passing cars. Clayton held his sisters hand as Eric cried. Her body laid as they tried their best to keep her breathing right as well as her heart to speed up. "SHES BREATHING, SHES BREATHING MORE NOW!" One of the paramedics said as Claytons head shot up. 'You got this phoenix, please." Eric mumbled as claytons heart felt like it had gone away. Not only does he love her like a sister, but deeply loves the fact on how their such a tight family. It may only be a months or so, but that didn't stop the boy from loving a family. His little sister in an ambulance on the way to the hospital literally broke him and the people around him.

He knew something might've had her do this, this wasn't her. She wouldn't do this, shes had experience from her mom. She knows how broken others were when she died.
Why would she do this?

His thoughts cut out when they took a stop. "Okay we need to get her out now." One said as the doors flung open and they took her on the stretcher in. Placing her on a bed and putting something on her face to breath. Clayton and Eric got out the ambulance as the car of Winston parked and they all got out. Clara looked to be on the edge of crying as she didn't know what had happened to her sister. Her hints were royal crying and telling Winston that She had to wake up.

They all went inside as royal seemed to calm down, yet tears still were in his eyes. The family was told to sit and wait. Which they refused to do and calm down until they knew she was okay. Royal and Clayton hugged as Winston and Eric talked as well as they held Clara.

"Do-do you think she tried to-"

"Yes." Royal said to his brother as Claytons eyes fell. "There w-as an Orange pi-ll bottle and-and I think she tired to-"

"It's okay, I get it." He said calming his brother down as his breathing got worse as he talked about it.

The girls best friend speeded down to the hospital as she parked her car and ran inside. She felt her hands start to shake and tears fell way more as she saw the family inside the hospital, crying and in pain. She walked inside and immediately felt the pain in the room. The tall boy hugged royal that was breaking down even more. She knew how much royal saw Phoenix like a sister. A sister who'd beat anyone's ass or stand up to anyone for him. They had such a tight bond it was hard to even see the girl mad at him. She hitched her breath as she felt the tears start to stream down hard as her sobs caught Claytons attention. He pulled away from royal a little to hold his arms out for Nessa to hug them. She accepted his arms as she hugged royal tight as well as Clayton.

"H-how did you know about-"

"I-"

"Oliver?" A nurse called out as everyone's attention went to the nurse as they rushed to hear what had happened. "How is she?" Eric questioned

"She's doing well now, we got her back to breathing normally. She's doing way better, she'll be okay." Everyone let out the breath they held in, and felt this relief wash over. "She's asleep but we did find she overdosed to some pills that were her medication.. do anyone of you know why she'd might of,
you know.."

"She was having problems at school and on social media with her uh.. ex." Clayotn said as royal nodded and Eric's look on his face was heartbreaking. He felt as if his little girl couldn't come to him anymore or talk to him.

"Okay well, she's sleeping right now she's all good now. Only 2 people at a time." The nurse said as they all nodded and walked to the desk where a nurse was doing her work.

"Hi, Phoenix Oliver?" Clayton said as she looked up and back down to her computer looking for something. "Room 281, 2 people only at a time." She said as they nodded and looked at each other.

"Who's going in first?" Clayton said as Eric stepped in. "They'll go in first." Winston passed Clara to Eric as he nodded and they quickly walked away.

"Now we just.. wait."

TIME SKIP

The blue eyed boy paced back and forth wether or not he should go to the hospital.

"Hunny, it's okay, calm down we can-"

"NO! It's not! I did this! I-I caused it, social media is against her because she cheated! And-and I still love her and I can't lose her mom! I cant love a cheater! I did this, I made social media turn against her and it drove her to- I-I.. I did this..." the boy paced as he looked like he was going to rip out his hair. Tears going to fall any second.

"Jaden Hunny, I'm sorry to make you feel worse but, I think your dumb to think she actually cheated on you. You really think she
Would cheat on you? She not like any other-"

"Mom! I know what I saw!" He said frustrated.

"Hunny but-"

"Mom, I know what happened. I- I'm going to go get some air."
The boy threw his coat on and grabbed his keys. Getting into the car, he drove off down the street to the highway.

He couldn't do this, she's hurt and he don't know if she's alive.

He wanted to leave.
He should leave.
He was going to call Bryce.

SORRY FOR THE SHIT WRITING-
Also so things came up and I wasn't able to post 2 days ago. Sorry again but I am going to post tomorrow and so on. :)
N e ways..

Q: why do you think Jaden is going to call Bryce..?

THANK YOU FOR 59k READS
AHHHHHHHHHHGHGGGGG
LOVE YOU ALL SM🤍
1140 words 🚑