𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍✯

PHOENIX
Continue
Date: October 15, 2019

Me and Jaden had just finished eating, he payed for us which resulted in me paying him back soon.
"Okay where to now dancing boy?" I asked making him chuckle.

"It's a Surprise, but first we have to go to my house." He said making me look at him confused.

"Why?" I asked frowning my eyebrows a little.

"Surprise!" He said, having me to groan.

We continued to walk and talk a little until we hit our block.

"Shit, my dad is home." I said walking slowly now.

"It's okay follow me, I have a plan." He said grabbing  my hand and walking a little faster to his house. We cut through his grass and into his backyard. There was a fence but not tall fence.
And just my luck my dad was in the backyard. Great.

"Okay new plan where going though the front." He said very quietly and walked back to the front with my hand still in his.
He opened the door with a code and pulled me inside quickly.

"Okay I think your good for now" he said putting his bag down he still had his hand connected to mine.
He took me upstairs by the hand and took me into his room I'm guessing by the black bed sheets.

"Okay I have it in here" he said letting go of my hand as I looked around his room.

His LED light that wrapped around the room, with his bed in the middle, and desk under all his posters of famous singers, his keyboard with a sheet of music in it in the corner with some other stuff. It was a nice room. But way different from mine.
"Okay I got it" he says zipping up a book bag he had put whatever he was looking for in.

I walked over to his window which I face faced my window. That's when the idea popped in my head.

"I might sound crazy, but I have a plan." I said as Jaden came over to me.

"And that is..?" He asked.

"Well we go through your window onto your roof, jump on mine, I open my window, and I get my stuff I need." I said acting as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Yeah your crazy" he mumbled, making me grin.

"Might be weird but smart!" I said opening his window stepping onto his garage roof and at the edge of it about to jump onto the other side.

"Nix wait," Jaden said coming after me.

"We Just jump over!" I said as I went back and ran fast jumping onto my garage roof.

"Nix your fucking crazy!" He whisper as my dad could see us from his position but didn't notice.

"I know!" I whispered back. I turned and opened my window thankfully I leave it open just in case. I climbed through the window and quickly and quietly grabbed the things I needed.

" money, sun glasses, new pants.." I said going in my closet changing my pants quickly.

"Nix!" Jaden whispered as I heard him come through my window.

"In here! Don't come in I'm changing!" I said back as I pulled my shirt down and came out of the closet. I stuffed my school bag under my bed, grabbing my things and putting it in a small Mini black book bag.