𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯

JADEN

Sparkling green eyes, her dark brown hair, a gorgeous smile, cute laugh, an amazing body.
I couldn't stop looking at her, she looked at me and smiled more.

"What?" Her angelic voice said.

"Your just so god damn beautiful." I muttered to her as she looked down with her cute blush.

"God, I want to marry you." I said to her as her eyes looked into mine with our love and lust.

"No way, not me."

"Why not? I'm in love with you!" I exclaimed as she giggled.

"Well I love you too, and I think you'll be a great husband.. and maybe one day an amazing dad.." she said as I smiled down at her. That fucking smile.

It felt as if the world was slowing down, it became blurry until I felt a hard feeling on my leg.

I shot up from the bed and looked over to my right to see someone in my bed.
The face of Madison looked at me as she was on her phone.

"Good morning!" She said cheerfully after just kicking my leg.

Shit.
I forgot I invited her over.

"Morning." I rubbed my eyes.

I looked at her as she watched her phone, she turned it off before looking over at me.
"So what are we going to do today..?" She said looking at me as I looked around the room to see it was empty.

"Uh, I don't know.. breakfast?" I asked as she nodded. Getting up from the bed I couldn't help but notice my shirt was over her body.

She used to wear my shirts..

"Why are you staring?" Mads said as her eyebrows raised.

"I-uh.."

She walked over to me and wrapped her legs around my waist as she sat on my lap. I was shocked, but before I could do Anything her lips pressed to mine. I didn't do anything for a second until I budged in and kissed back.
I held her waist as it didn't feel the same.
Not like hers. This kiss, it didn't feel like her..
She pulled away and smiled.

"I'm going to go downstairs." She said as she cheekily left the room. I was stunned and worried to want had happened.

Did we do something last night..?

What happened?

TIME SKIP
PHOENIX

Today was the day.

The day I got my drivers license.
I know I told Jaden maybe around February or so but they changed it up and gave it to me today. I had my dad drive me to the place as I was too nervous to drive right now.

We pulled up to the place and I got out.

"I'll be out soon" I smiled to my dad as he nodded and parked the car somewhere else with royal giving me the thumbs up from the back seat. I chuckled before walking into the place with hope. For once.

I had passed everything from test, to exam, to applications. I felt ready, happy even.

I did it.

The process was long but worth it. I finally walked out the place to the car as my dad and royal cheered.

"WOOT WOOT! NOW YOU CAN DRIVE ME EVERYWHERE NOW!" Royal said practically hanging out the window.

They all laughed as she shut the car door and buckled her seat belt.
"I'm so proud of you, congrats." Her dad said as she sweetly smiled at him.