𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯

JADEN
Time skip next day
Date: November 12, 2019

The girl in my arms tossed around a little as I stared at the ceiling. I had woken up 20 minutes before and had mostly watched the girl sleep or day dreaming by myself.
I looked to my right side as always and smiled at the girl who lifted her head up to look out her window that showed the sun glowing through the curtains.

Moving her hair a little she laid her head down again and placed her arms over mine. She turned her face to look at me as I pretended to sleep. She flipped her body due to the moving around on the bed. She placed her head on my bare shoulder kissing my shoulder. A small smile appeared on my face as she hadn't noticed I was awake yet. Her hand traveled its way to my left arm that was around her as she softly traced shapes on my arm.

"Good morning beautiful" I said to the girl as she looked up at me and smiled. "Good morning j" she said as she reached up and kissed me. She pulled away and smiled.

3RD PERSON

The boy pulled the girl into another kiss, this one longer. Her hand placed on his chests for her held her waist. Kissing more as their lips synced together, the girl felt herself be placed on the boys lap. His hands placed on her hips as her arms slowly slipped up his bare chest to his shoulders. Her hands dangled as he pushed his head more into the kiss as she did too.

The grasp on the girl got tighter as the boy made his hands way down her back. The girls kisses to the boy was full of lust as the boys kisses were too. The Feeling of happiness was filled to the girl as a small smile formed oh her face still into the kiss. The boys hands found it's way to the girls butt hold her by pushing her more close to Him. Wanting to breathe they both wanted to pull away but just couldn't. Jaden pulled away for a second before flipping them over as the girl was at the bottom. The boy hovering over her kissing her lips as she kept kissing too.

His lips found there way to her cheek and jaw as he left little kisses. The girls hands made their way to his hair as his hands placed on her waist and thigh.

The boys kisses made their way down to her neck softly leaving kisses as he trailed his way to her lips again. The girl pulling his neck down to push his lips closer.

"Phoenix!! We're going out to breakfast!!" The dad said from the stairs calling for his oldest. The teens jumped at her dads voice. Looking at each other confused.

"I thought you said he wasn't here" the boy whispered quietly to his girlfriend with widen eyes as she shook her head. "I thought he left earlier" she whispered back face palming herself mentally, with a small groan annoyed her dad stop at what was happening.

"I'll be right back" she mumbled getting out of the boys grasp she unlocked her door walking out closing the door from anyone going in.

"Hey hun! Me and clara are going for breakfast.. we wanted to know if you'd want to come..?" The girls dad said hopping the girl would say yes.

"Oh- uh I-"

"Come on Phoenix I'll let you invite a friend with if you want.. maybe Jaden? I'd like to get to know him more" the dad smiled as Phoenix narrowed her eyes.

"Uh yea fine just give me 10 minutes I'll call him to come." She said as he nodded and walked into the living room with the little toddler.

The girl sprinted to her room opening the door to see Jaden by the door.

"Her wants.. me to go with..?" Jaden said confusedly as the girl sighed and nodded. Walking over to the closet she pulled out an outfit she's been wanting to wear for awhile. "Wanna go?" She asked quietly.

"Sure, let me just go get dressed." He said putting his shirt on and putting his shoes on as well.

"I'll be back, text me when to come out" the boy whispered to the girl kissing her lips a few times with a smile as she nodded and smiled.

"Okay"

"See you in a little" the boy winked as she giggled and blew a kiss grabbing her clothes.

TIME SKIP

The boy knocked on the girls door as a few seconds went by to see the father opening the door.

"Jaden! Come in!" The dad said to the boy as a smile planted on his face.

"Thank you" the boy said stepping inside. The toddler walked into the room with her nice cute outfit her father had put together.

The boy now knowing where she got her creatively style from.

"Dad I'm ready!" A familiar voice to Jadens ears rung, looking up at the girl a smiled plastered onto her face. The boys eyes scanned the girl as every inch of her was gorgeous, his eyes looked at her smile as he would pay millions of dollars just to see it.

"Phoenix! Come on we got to go if we don't want to be stuck up waiting for a table." The father said grabbing his keys. The little girl walked over to Jaden tugging at his pants to cast his attention from the girl to the toddler.

He looked down at the little girl as she motioned for him to pick her up. He confusedly looked at Phoenix as she shrugged and nodded. Picking the little one up and holding her in an arm he looked at the girl coming down the stairs.

She raised her eyebrows as she looked at the boy and her sister. "She likes you" she said as a small smiled formed on her face. The boy smiling a little too looked at the toddler who played with the boys little curles pulling them a little.

The teens laughed as the father watch what had happened. Smiling to Himself and opened the door. The cool breeze hit the dad as he breathed in the air feeling as if it was a fresh sent.

"Come on" the teen girls voice said to the boy as he followed behind with the little girl in his arms.
Walking outside behind the father Phoenix closed the door behind making sure it was locked.

The boy got close to the car as Phoenix opened the back. "I uh.."

"It's okay I got it from here" the girl said taking the toddler out his arms and sitting her down on her seat. Clipping the straps on securing the girl as she turned to the boy that watched her buckle the little one up.

The girl grabbed the boys hand as the dad sat in the front. Turning on the car Phoenix and Jaden jumped in the back as Phoenix was in the middle and Jaden was to the left of the window.

"Let's get this show on the Road!" Turning the car to drive as the father backed out of the drive way and driving off to a i-hop close around to the house.

this is a filler chapter 😀✋
Any who

Q: do you think they would've carried on if her dad didn't interrupt..?

HOW ARE WE AT 15k WHAT-
Y'all are amazing and I love you all so much!🤍🤍
1264 words 🥞