𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎✯

PHOENIX
Next day
Date: October 26, 2019

I felt the feeling of being pulled as I let a heavy breath out. I felt The hands that rapped around me last night pull me in. I squinted my eyes a little as the sudden brightness filled the room. Opening my eyes a little to hear soft snores. I blinked a few times before the snores were replaced with a groan. The arms around me pulled tighter if it was possible at this point.

His head was placed on my head as I was under the tall boy. He seemed to be waking up due to his moving his head a little. I let out a breath and lifted his head up. I had my eyes opened looking straight ahead to a blank wall.

I felt eyes burning into me. I tried to be pretend I was asleep, but I got caught shortly when the familiar head placed in the crook of my shoulder and neck. I closed my eyes as I felt so tired for no reason.
His breath hit my neck ticking me a little letting out a small smile on my face.
"Good morning" Jaden mumbled as I narrowed my eyebrows. I slowly lifted my head up "How did you..?" I said back as he chuckled.
"You started to smile when I put me head on your shoulder." He said back making him chuckle more.
I rolled my eyes and turned my head back to face the wall. "Morning to you too" I mumbled to him as he placed his head in the crook of my neck and shoulder down Further.

"What time is it?" I say realizing my dad would want me home by now.. or maybe not..?

He groaned and little turning his head up reaching his arm out to grab him phone that was on a small little table next to the bed. He grabbed the phone going back to the position he was in and the phone in front of us so I could see his phone too.
He turned on the phone for me to recognize how many damn notifications he got.
I didn't realize he was this much into social media..

"10:29am" he mumbled shutting the phone off and throwing it to the side of the bed. Before I could say anything his hands turned me around quickly and smoothly. "Smooth Hossler, smooth" I said as he nodded proudly and dug his head into my neck. Snaking his arms around my waist. I slowly placed my hand in his head soothingly playing with his hair. I ran my hand through his soft brownish/blackish hair, even ruffling it up a few times. Supposedly he said the blackish in his hair would wash away soon.
"I'm tired" Jaden mumbled to me which tickled a little from the vibration of his voice on my neck.

"Stop that tickled!" I squealed as a smirk grew on his face. "Your telling me that if I talk on your neck very quietly it tickl-" he said which sent me into a fit of giggled trying to push his head away as it tickled more and more. His grasp tighter as he continued to talk.

"J-Jaden! I get it!!" I laughed now harder as he stop and chuckled. "Sorry" he said lifting his head up to look at me in the eyes as the sun shines through the window. It looked as if it was perfect timing when the sun his his back and he looked up to me. Like if he was a angel from heaven looking at me as the sun shone down at him.
I didn't say anything but look at him in the eyes and wandering down to look at his features closer in person. His sharper jaw line, the way he fluttered his eyes looking for an answer in me,
How his eyes are so mesmerizing with the sparkling blue ocean you can see through them, and the way his lips came closer and closer to mine-
Wait wha-

His lips crashed onto mine sending me shock as I didn't move, what was I doing..? He was pulling away from embarrassment as I didn't kiss back, making him look away from me and down at his lap. I grabbed his face before he moved fully away and placed his lips on my mine. Holding his cheek as his hands placed on my side moving his thumb up and down my upper waist. His lips fit perfectly with mine as they were shaped to be together.

We pulled away once after and looked into each others eyes. Jaden formed a big grin as he kissed my cheek once and my forehead. I placed my hands over his giving it a light squeeze. Smiling up at him all I could look at is his eyes.