𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘✯

3RD PERSON
December 24,2019

It was Christmas Eve! The two families of the boy and girl had come together to have a combined Christmas Eve. The Oliver's and Richardson's as a one and the Hosslers.
Amy and John were more than happy to include the Richardson's as they loved Phoenix's dad and supported him.
The girl wore a light purplish and pink wool sweater with some grey joggers as everyone was to participate in comfortable and cozy clothing for the occasion. The girl looked in the mirror fixing her hair as royal waltz in her room humming a little. "Hey there" royal said as Phoenix smiled at him through the mirror.

"What's up kiddo" She said which made the boy frown. "I'm just a year younger kiDdo!" He said as she laughed.

"I'm kidding, what's up?" She asked.
"Dad said I'm going to Lincoln." He blurted as Phoenix shot her head in his direction.

"Wait really?" She said as he nodded and jumping onto the bathroom counter.
"That's amazing! You'll be with me at school!" She said as he nodded with a chuckle.
"Yea and maybe I could make some new friends..?" He recommended as she nodded eagerly. "Yes! I could introduce you to some of my friends as well!" The girl said as he nodded.

I also think you'll get along with a lot of people," he smiled at what the girl chimed into her last sentence.

"That'd be amazing.." he said as she nodded and smiled. "Hey kids were going over, come on!" Clayton knocked on Phoenix's door as they both walked out the bathroom as Phoenix touched up her hair a little before closing her door and turning the light off.

TIME SKIP

"Hey hun! How have you been!?" Amy eagerly said hugging the girl as she smiled into the hug accepting it too. "Good! How have you been?" She asked as Amy smile didn't leave.
"Amazing!" She said as they giggled as the girl went to go great the others.

"Hey babe" Jaden said wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her forehead picking her up a few inches off the floor as he held her tight. "Hi" was said by the girl, her eyes closing for a second and smelling the cologne he uses.

"Hey Jaden!" Royal said as they pulled away and Jaden greeted the boys and Clara.

"Jj!" Clara excitement took over as she practically threw herself in Jaden. "Hey there" he said hugging her as she hugged him with a big smile. "Jaden I made this! For you!" Clara said pointing to her small paper that was drawn for Jaden. He was practically her idol as she adored him. He gasped and took the paper and looked at it. "Woah! This is amazing c! I love it!" He said as she giggled and smiled.
The older girl watched as her smiled couldn't be taken off.

"I'll hang it up I promise! Thank you" he said as she smiled. "Your welcome" she said as he kissed her cheek as she giggled like crazy.

Jaden looked over to her girl as she grinned and looked proudly at the boy as he felt his heart beat increase just from her smile and look.

"Okay everyone! We have dinner ready! Come get your plate!" John said as everyone walked over after greetings. Jaden put Clara down as she followed Clayton. Him picking her up and talking to her. Jaden pulled the girl close to him as he softly grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a short but kiss the girl melted into.

"I love you." He whispered as she smiled up at him. "I love you too." She whispered softly as well and smiled.

TIME SKIP

Sounds of laughter erupted from downstairs as the adults were laughing while of course drinking a little whine as Amy insisted.
Haley being Haley, and Sophie, played with the child more than paying attention to the adults. Sophie and Clayton were just in the same conversation as well.