𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄✯

3RD PERSON
Date: December 23rd, 2019

the brown haired girl sat waiting for the driving inspector to come and test the girl for
Her drivers license. of course, the girl was nervous as she always got some bad thoughts before anything. "Phoenix Oliver?" The girl was questioned as she looked up to see a young woman smiling at her. A smile formed with a nod and yes was gestured as the woman told her where to go and what to do.

TIME SKIP

The girl walked over to the boy that waited in his car in front of the testing place. Playing around with his nail and usually singing along to the radio softly. The car door open to the brown haired girl that sat inside as he turned to smile at her. "Soo, how'd it go..?" He questioned as her smile got bigger.

"I passed!" She said as he cheered as well as the girl did too. "Holy shit you did it!" He said as she nodded excitedly.

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you baby!" He said as she smiled bigger. "Thank you" she said back as he pulled her chin close to him and kissed her lips softly. They pulled away as he placed his hand on her thigh and drove away from the place.

"I'm so excited! I cant wait! I know that I had my permit  and shit but I'm excited to actually have my own license and everything. Ah!" She squealed as the boy chuckled at her behavior.
"So when will you get your actual license?"
"They said around 2 months, which sucks but whatever at least I'll get it" she shrugged as he nodded looking at her smile.

"Your so adorable" he did squishing her cheeks together with his thumb and indexed finger.

"And your so charming." She hit back as he smirked over to her as she chuckled.

"Anyways, did you think of the places you want to go or drive to when you get your license??" He asked as she eagerly nodded.

"Well, I want to visit my cousin! So I'd take a drive down there or fly I don't know. Ou ou! I want to drive down the highway! It looks so fun and looks like a badass vibe." She said nodding as he listened to every detail.

"Really?" He asked as she proudly hummed back a yes. "Oh and maybe like drive to the mountains or some shit, it looks fun." She nodded as he did too. Taking mental notes as she's preferred the mountains more than most places. "OH! The aquarium also! For sure." She said as he laughed at her addiction to sea life and creatures. Especially otters, penguins, and fish. "Wow so you have this planed.." he said as she chuckled "yea.." she said as he smiled and he kept driving.

TIME SKIP

"Hey my mom wants to know if you'd like to come over 24th for Christmas Eve..? She said your family included the Richardson's could join..?" Jaden asked the girl next to him as she looked up at him with a bright smile.
"That'd be amazing.. but I'll still have to ask my dad.." she said as he nodded understanding.

"Christmas is only 2 days away.." she said with a grin as the boy was happy but nervous. For he was afraid of giving the girl her gift. How she'd react or even feel towards the boy.
The girl grew excited as she really put thought into the gift for him. She was also a little skeptical wether he'd like the gift.

@PhoenixOliver has just posted on snap!