𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✯

PHOENIX
Continue
Date: October 15, 2019

It was now when the sun was setting and me and Jaden had just finished the graffiti. It was honestly a really nice day and it was not as cold as I thought it would be.

"Done!" I said putting the paint can down and stepping back. Me and jaden admired what we did.

This one was easy, I taught Jaden how to make it look like it was popping out

This one was easy, I taught Jaden how to make it look like it was popping out. He got the hang of it and started a new one.

"Yes!! We did it!! It looks awesome!" I said jumping in his arms. I realized what i did and got off of him.
I awkwardly smiled and looked at another blank wall next to the other spot.

"About this spot?" I asked moving over.

"What do we do?" He asked looking at the spot.

"For this one.. go crazy" I said as he started of making boxes of colors. He began to over lap them and a watched as he put a white x and o on the bottom.

"Wow very artistic" I giggled which made him laugh too.
I helped him out and we decided to put the words
"Love" around it.

We stepped back a little and looked at it.
"That's pretty cool.." he said.
"Well duh!" I said as I chuckled and he smiled.

"It looks as if it was glitching around" he said as I nodded

"I love it" I smiled and he did too.

I took a few pictures and me and Jaden posing in front of it like idiots.

"Okay there's something else I wanna show you." Jaden said stuffing the cans back into his bag.

"Oh yea? You gonna kill me now?" I ask laughing.

"Yeah definitely." Jaden laughed.

"Come" he held out his hand as I grabbed it and grinned.

He took me down some trees leading down a path. He got to a fence that had a cation sign on it,

"Are we supposed-" he cut me off.
"You gotta break some rules to have fun you know?" He smirked going through a part of the fence that was cut in order to get in. He stood on the other side of the fence and waited for me.