𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘✯

PHOENIX
Time skip
At lunch

I walked into the lunch room with Nessa as she laughed about something stupid as I chuckled at her.

We grabbed out lunch and sat down. I had just released I need to tell Nessa about josh.

"Shit, uh Nessa" I said as I caught her attention. She nodded for me to talk as I cleared my throat. "So first off, don't get mad or upset just listen." I said as she frowned her eyebrows but nodded hesitating.

"So josh-"

"WHAT-"

"Nessa! Listen!" I said as she sighed and waited for me to continue.

"Josh talked to me and Jaden today and he's coming in a few to talk you-"

"W-"

"Listen! It's important and trust me. What I was saying is he needs to explain something, and i think you should listen. Also I think you'd change what you feel about him." I shrugged as she huffed. Before she could say Anything the feeling of someone stood by them.

"Uh, hi.." josh said down to Nessa as she looked at him and back at me. I signaled for her to respond as she looked like she might break down. "Ness, can we talk..? Like over there?" Josh pointed to an empty table as she nodded slowly as she didn't look away from me. I simply smiled weakly as she sighed and walked with him.

I brought my attention to the hands that placed around my waist as the smirking boy looked at me. "Hello" i said to the boy as he pulled her closer. "Hey beautiful" he said kissing my jaw. A smile appeared on my face as i leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Did you get Nessa to talk with josh?" Kio asked as everyone else was shocked. "Yea.. he'll tell you guys what happened eventually. We Just need to, wait." Jaden said sighing as I nodded and took a bit out of the orange slice.

TIME SKIP

I haven't seen Nessa or josh, I guess they left earlier or some shit. But hopefully she's okay I'll text her after language arts.

"Hey sexy" a voice said as I looked up from drawing on my notepad. Kevin's smirked at me as I rolled my eyes and packed up my things.
"Leave me alone" I said stuffing stuff into my bag to try to hurry up. The bell rang as everyone got up to leave the class. "Whatcha say you come over to mine and we study..?" He said knowing well that's not what he wanted.

3RD PERSON

"Kevin leave me alone, or I'm calling Jaden."
She said back trying to walk away from him.

"What all of a sudden you need your boy toy for your rescue? Your so weak" he spat at her. She swallowed her saliva trying to get past as he pushed her back. "I said don't TOUCH ME." She raise her voice as the boy chuckled at the girl. "Now your all tuff huh?" He laughed at her as she looked away and pushed past him.

she felt tear weal up in her eyes as she held them in. Was she weak without Jaden? What happened to her confidence..? Standing up for herself..? Where did it all go..? She walked to her next class which was math which Quinton was in. She walked down the hall and walked to her next class trying to show she wasn't weak..

The boy wrote some notes down on a notebook he had brought this morning to school as he was trying hard what to get his girlfriend for Christmas. Tapping his pencil on his desk as he turned around to hear someone calling him. Some guy tapped his shoulder passing him a note as he narrowed his eyebrows. Opening it up he saw a note from Cassie. He looked over to the girl who smiled at him as he looked back at the note.

'𝐭𝗼 𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮'𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝗼𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐞?
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝗺 𝗺𝐞 𝗼𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 ;)
-𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞'