TWO

THE TWO MEN TALKED the entire ride to wherever we were headed, as I sat quietly in the back tuning in on their conversation

THE TWO MEN TALKED the entire ride to wherever we were headed, as I sat quietly in the back tuning in on their conversation. It was hard to ignore the two black cars being driven in front and behind us, their windows tinted making it impossible to have a view inside.

"I forgot to tell you, my names Metteo and that's Leo," The one who had been doing all the talking tells me, pointing over to the one in the drivers seat who looks older.

I nod at his statement as I continue to look at the scenery, I haven't been in this part of Germany in two years. Josh wouldn't ever take me places after my mom died, I guess that was mostly her thing.

"Can we please stop somewhere, I have to use the bathroom," I tell them, snapping my head from out the window to the front seats of the car.

"Cant you just wait until we get to the plane? It's only about thirty minutes away," The one I remember as Metteo answers me.

"It's an emergency," I lie, because in all honesty I didn't feel comfortable sitting in this car with either of them. I also don't feel like riding in a plane with them, I assume they live in America based on how they act and dress.

We sharply turn a corner and I can see a very small building were the car stops at. I take that as my time to exit the car which I slowly do. There was an older man behind the counter at the store and I gave him a gentle smile right when I walk in. The store was rather empty but it didn't confuse me that much for all I could tell we were in the middle of nowhere.

I walked to the back of the store where I waited for a few minutes, staring at the same snacks that were placed very neatly on the shelves.

"Brauchen Sie Hilfe?" The man rounded the corner before he spoke to me, tilting his head as he was confused as to why I have been standing at the back of the store for the past few minutes.

(do you need any help)

"oh nein mir geht es trotzdem gut thanks," I smile at him as I try to look interested in the food on the shelves, he nods slowly as he walked back to the front. I take a deep breath, breathing out all of the nerves that managed to enter my body in those few seconds. I'm surprised I still managed to remember the German my mom taught me, I haven't spoke it in a couple years.

(oh no i'm fine thanks though)

I look at the side entrance before I realize its time to make my getaway, assuming that very soon my brothers will catch on and come inside looking for me. A small bell rung as I pushed the door open and I could faintly hear the man yell a 'goodbye' to me. I walked the opposite way than where my brothers car was parked, it would be hard to hide considering the only things that surrounded me were small trees and some bushes.

The snow was starting to melt so I was happy I didn't have to worry about getting my feet super could, though I do wish I still had my jacket handy.

I started to walk on the side of the rode and I realized how stupid of an idea this was, my ribs and ankle were already causing a burning sensations stinging my body. I just met these people and the were bound to find me at one point or another, and I had indeed no idea where I was. No idea where the next major sign of life would be, or no idea where my 'home' was.

A car pulling next to me quickly halted my movements as I looked behind me just to see Metteo exiting the car while shaking his head quickly.

"See sweetheart, this is what we aren't going to do," He grabbed my upper arm making me whine and try and take it our of his grip, but unsurprisingly that was useless. He quickly opened my door and lifted me inside, the pain in my shoulder as he did that was almost unbearable.

"You could have been a bit more gentle," I tell him, grabbing my seatbelt and buckling it. I guess they both decided to brush off my statement as now Leo spoke up for the first time scenes I have met them.

"Do something like that again and we'll see where that leads you, I don't know what kind of rules you used to have but that behavior will not be tolerated," His voice was soft, but in the most demanding tone it could be at. He wasn't yelling, just quickly talking making his voce send shivers down my spine.

"That behavior wasn't tolerated with Josh, I'm sorry it won't happen again," I apologies, I don't want to come off on the wrong foot being that I have only been with them for some hours.

"I appreciate that, well be at the airport shortly just be patient for a bit longer," He says as he turns his entire focus on the road, making me just some lost memory.

UNTOLD

I have never been in a private plane before but I expected nothing less. The interior looked like a beautifully decorated house, but in much smaller fashion. Leo ushers me father inside where I took a seat on the couch, there is a TV across from it and some more chairs around the place.

"Its quite a long plane ride, I suggest getting some rest," Metteo tells me. He took a seat over at a table with chairs where Leo was already sitting, now taking his laptop out of his bag.

I grab a small blanket that was next to me and pull over a pillow that was in the corner before laying my head down on it. It felt like I had just laid my head down on a cloud, or some big chunk of cotton candy. In other words it was so soft, the blanked was soft as well and was a dark gray color.

It felt like as soon as I closed my eyes I wouldn't ever be able to get them open again, well that was what happened for a few hours at least.

UNTOLD

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

(1088 words)