SEVEN

NEEDS TO BE RE-WRITTEN

it has been a day scense i have asked to tryout

it has been a day scense i have asked to tryout. wednesday was good i signed myself up to tryout, and riccardo and enzo were also helping me practice.

it has been a lot of fun, other than the huge gym with its own turf area and net to help us play, but i have also enjoying hanging out with them.

me and all my brother have only one thing in common all together watching soccer. we all like different team and its so funny watching everyone argue what team is better. I personally like barcelona but they all could debate me on that.

ring.

the bell. yes. i must have zoned out of class because I don't remember anything of this lesson but whatever. it was history class so it won't really be to important. I have also gotten a lot closer to alana, casey, kayla, luca, and cole and they are all so nice.

"boo," i finched and when i turned around enzo was their.

"dude stop doing that, its rude," i said playfully slapping him on the head.

"why does aundre also take so long," enzo whined.

"he's probably having sex in the bathroom," riccardo said and they both laughed. i scrunched my face at their comment.

"lil sis, your ok it's a normal thing that is how humans reproduce," enzo said laughing

"one are you high, two you are literally children, three don't call be lil sis, and four can we stop talking about sex like seriously?" they were so annoying.

thankfully aundre hopped into the front seat and we began to drive home.

UNTOLD

it was now dinner time and we were all eating, obviously i didn't eat all my foot but played it off as much as i could. i wish we had a dog just like slip it under the table and have the dog lick it.

"so how was school," mattia asked, he would always try to lighten the mood.

"fine,"

"boring,"

"fantastic," i could pretty much see the sarcasm dripping from enzos mouth.

"aundre can you like hurry up after school, we are getting tired of waiting so long for you," riccardo said.

"ya next time we are going to leave you their," enzo laughed

"i was talking to my boyfriend, let me be,"

WHAT AUNDRE HAS A BOYFRIEND

i couldn't even hold in the huge smile that came onto my face

"well can you take you own car to school so you can drive home yourself,"

"i could, but i just love annoying you all so i don't want to,"

"riccardo don't forget about last week when you were 30 minuted late," aundre said with a smirk on his face.