FOURTY

TW: Violence lol.

I WATCHED AS VINCE stood in-font the four of us, as he held up his gun

I WATCHED AS VINCE stood in-font the four of us, as he held up his gun. I was laying down on the couch, to scared to move at all like if I did my brains would be blown up right here. Luca was sitting by my feet as he never looked away from Vince once like if he looked away something bad would happen.

Marco was standing next to Vince doing anything in his power to try and calm him down, but sadly for us his attempt seemed to be doing nothing. Well they were doing nothing in other words, the gun then went off and Luca finally moved his eyes to where the bullet ended up. Right in Mattia's stomach, I watched as he slid against the wall and clutched onto the wound.

He tried to stop the bleeding that was boiling out of him like a glass of water tipped over. Every second his face started to turn more and more pale as his chances of living became less and less. Luca in a swift movement got up from the couch to try and save him, but instead the gun went off. Killing him immediately, not like the slow painful death Mattia was enduring.

"I dare either of you to move, see what will happen," Vince said as he now had his gun pointed at me one second and Marco the next. I looked over to Mattia to now see him lifeless, it was a horrendous sight to see. Seeing anyone in that state would be damaging but knowing that was my own brother, maybe even the brother who cared for me the most, just made it hurt so much more.

Marco disobeyed his orders, he must have thought he could be some hero and swiftly snatch the gun our of Vinces' hands, but it was unsuccessful as Vince turned and shot him right in the leg.

Marco adjusted himself so he was now on one leg, letting the injured one hover right above the floor. He put his hand to his back pocket and took out a gun shooting Vince, dead.

I watched as his body fell to the ground hitting his head on the coffee table. He was laying on his back his head now to the side.

"Bella I need you to go call Antonio ok?" Marco ordered me, He didn't panic probably knowing that is he did it would make me panic even more.

"Bella wake up!"

I ran out of the room and to the kitchen where I had placed my phone while I was eating. Before Vince came home and lured us all to the living room, claiming he bad some good new to tell us. We should have known better, there would be no good news with Vince. Both our definitions off good news are the complete opposite of each other.

I phoned Leo instead of Antonio because I didn't have his number saved on my phone, he picked up rather quickly.

"What do you want Bella, im busy," He sounded annoyed and frustrated.

"You need to get here, Mattia and Luca are dead please," I pleaded.

"Bella, its what you deserve you want to take mom away from us. I'll take Mattia away from you," Then the line went dead and I stood there in shock.