THIRTY SIX

"YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME," Aundre loudly whispered underneath his breath

"YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME," Aundre loudly whispered underneath his breath. We were just told the room we were supposed to be staying at was occupied, for some reason meaning we now had no place to stay.

"I just want to lay down," Enzo whined.

"You have been laying down for the past eleven hours, your fine," Leo countered, you could hear the annoyance in his voice and every ounce of his body was trying to not lash out at this employee.

"The room will be ready tomorrow sir, we promise," He reassured, even though it wasn't really helping. I felt bad for him because it wasn't his fault, plus we will live. There are much more serious matters going on in the world other than our hotel room being occupied.

"Leo lets just go to some place else, there another place just down the road," Mattia said, of course he was the one who said that. I could see him shooting sorry glances at the employee the entire time.

"I swear if this room isn't ready by tomorrow I will get this place shut down," Leo threatened before storming out, I could see him going back into the car slamming the door.

Like a toddler.

Everyone else followed out except for me and Mattia, "Im sorry about him, he is not a relatively happy person so its nothing personal," Mattia told him before giving him a small smile and walking out, looking behind him to make sure I was following which I was.

Mattia and I both went in the same car as Leo, who was in the drivers seat with Riccardo in the passengers.

"You looked like a toddler who got there candy taken away from him," I told Leo, honestly.

"Isabella don't start shit with me right now," Leo growled.

"Im just saying, not everything in life is going to go your way," I whispered.

"Isabella the thing is, everything in life does go my way so when it doesn't I will be pissed," He said as he pulled away from the building.

"You act like a spoiled brat all the time, I would think you were my age if you weren't to damn tall," I answered. The car harshly pulled over making me jerk sideways in my seat.

"Bella I swear I will not hesitate to throw you out of this car is you don't shut your damn mouth," He threatened, he looked fuming so I kept my mouth shut. I could practically see steam coming out of his ears. Mattia put his hand on my knee providing some comfort. The car started driving again and Leo pulled out his phone and started texting someone, thats when our silence was broken.

"Leo put you phone away," Mattia scolded.

"Did you both plan to get on my nerves today, because you are succeeding," Leo said as he continued typing on his phone.

"Put you fucking phone away," Mattia gritted out, the car harshly stoped making my jerk forward but before I could hit the seat in front of me Mattia placed his arm there.