FOURTY ONE

I FEEL LIKE SOMETIMES in your life you just have a moment, like everything in your brain just shuts down and your body goes numb

I FEEL LIKE SOMETIMES in your life you just have a moment, like everything in your brain just shuts down and your body goes numb. Like you remember all the life memories you lived. You still have brain activity seven minutes after you die, but what happens in those final minutes before you vanish from the earth.

Most people believe that all your memories play, having you relive everything one final time. I don't know if its proven because its not like I have ever really does research on it. Although I don't know if I would want to relive my life, I would rather leave it back and not have to be reminded of everything I went through.

Thats what everything felt like right now, although I knew for a fact I was indeed not dead. The lady's eyes squinted as I walked over to her, I could see her entire body shivering as dried blood was all over. Marco stayed by my side, still keeping a firm grip on me.

"W-Who are you?" The lady asked, thats when I knew this was all a mistake. My mom was dead and I though I had expected it but I can't, no matter how much evidence I get I will never get over it. I stoped walking when she said that, then took a step back bumping into Marco who had to steady me out.

"Maria?" Dante asked, I had honestly forgotten that he was here. He had been so quiet this entire time as he silently thought.

"H-How do you know my name?" The woman shivered, I tilted my head and took of my sweatshirt. Leaving me into a tank top as I threw it next to her. She reached over and grabbed it, covering herself the best she can, shielding herself from the cool air.

"Mom, its me. Bella," I whispered, her head shot up as she started shaking her head.

"No y-your not, she's d-dead stop trying to trick me," Maria spoke, it hurt me to think about all of the lies she must have been fed while she was here. All of the lies they had told her to make her feel bad, to hurt her. Mentally.

"Leo needs to get here," I whispered to Marco, as I looked at my mom again. Her gaze looking at all of us.

"Can you walk?" Marco asked her as he held me to his side.

"Yeah, i'll be fine. Just p-please help me get to a hospital," She whispered, her voice, her sweat voice sounded like it was taken away from her. Like it was taken over by many monsters, it no longer held the sweet tone. Instead it was emotionless, it scared me really hearing my mom like that.

Dante helped her up, she didn't protest either. She picked up the sweatshirt I had given her and wrapped it around her waist, then we started walking. Through all the trees and bushes, I now just let all of the branches scratch up my legs.

We finally got back to Leo, he was stood there on his phone pacing around. Leo looked over at her and I already knew he could recognize her, she was the type of person who looked the same as she did right out of high school. There were two more cars in front of us and i'm assuming they had already brought Sophia and Anna to the hospital.