THIRTY FIVE

"BELLA YOU HAVE TO stay on the board if you want to surf," Aundre laughed as I fell of yet another time

"BELLA YOU HAVE TO stay on the board if you want to surf," Aundre laughed as I fell of yet another time. Every time I fell of I would use all my strangth to not let my feet touch the bottom because it was still filled with rocks and shells that would cut your feet.

"No shit," I answered as I pushed myself up on the board, "This is so stupid anyways," I mutter. I stood up on the board and Aundre gently pushed it, I put my arms up trying to steady myself. It barely worked as I started to wobble again so I crouched down and sat on the board.

"I don't think balancing is really my thing, I can't even go on a skateboard," I said as I squinted my eyes. I look over at moon who had been watching me the entire time.

"Can we see if moon wants to?" I ask. Audre nodded before walking over and picking him up, he placed him on the board where moon instantly sat down. He tilted his head unsure of what to do.

"Wanna swim?" I asked, acting like he could answer me. I put my hands in the water before running it through his hair, it seamed to have cooled him off.

"I think he likes it," I told Aundre who kept dunking his head underwater.

"He's better than you at it," He laughed, I went to splash him but before the water hit him he had dunked his head underwater yet again.

"We should go back inside and make lemonade," I suggested before pushing myself on the board so I was sitting next to moon, "Push me in so my feet don't get cut." He pushed both of us in and we hopped up, moon shook his body getting the small amount of water off of him.

Aundre shook his head making water go everywhere, "You act like a damn dog," I said as I grabbed my towel and dried myself off before wrapping it around my head, trying to dry my hair off.

"I'll take that as a compliment," He smirked. We both went inside and to the kitchen where we took out the lemonade powder. Aundre grabbed a big pitcher from one of the cabinets. I heard the garage door open and moon ran to it, Leo and Metteo both entered the kitchen not long after.

"Get this damn dog away from me," Leo said glaring at me.

"Are you scared of it, if you are you can just tell me i'll protect you," I tried to hold in my smile.

"Yeah very scared," Leo mumbled as he pulled out his gun and put in on the counter.

"Leo whatever you middle name is Rossi!" I yelled, "Put that away right now."

"I think it looks pretty cool there," He said, offering me a fake smile.

"Why are you guys home so early?" Aundre asked as he started filling the pitcher up with water.

"Leo's his home boss he can do whatever he wants," I mimic the words he had spoken to me not very long ago.

"We finished what we needed to do, there was no need to start doing anything else," Metteo answered instead, "What have you guys been up to?" He said looking at us, we were both still in our swimsuits.