THIRTY TWO

SILENCE, PAINFUL SILENCE HAD entered the room

SILENCE, PAINFUL SILENCE HAD entered the room. It was like the bond we were staring to build got snapped when I got kidnapped. I feel like now we are all strangers who just coincidentally got placed into the same room.

Like you where in the busy streets of New York and someone just randomly picked a few people who you didn't know, you had no connection with any of them; because they are strangers. This is how I felt, although we weren't strangers way more in fact, we were family. Im still getting used to the fact I can use that word and feel a light shine in my heart.

Leo was seated in the corner of the room, Metteo sitting on a couch by the window, Mattia seated on a chair next to my bed, and Romeo on another chair on the opposite side of the room. I haven't seen my other brothers or Gia yet but I haven't though much about it. I also haven't seen Angelo scenes the plane ride, I'm guessing he went to a different room.

"You should go talk to Angelo," I whispered, only Mattia heard.

"It's fine, i'll stay here," He whispered back, louder so it caught the others attention.

"He's you dad though, you also haven't seen him in so long," I protested.

"Bella just don't worry about it," Leo said, ending the discussion.

"Can I see him then?"

"No," Metteo said voicing his opinion in this conversation.

"Why don't you guys want to talk to him, did something happen?"

"I think its time we check your injuries again," Mattia said, getting up from his chair as Romeo did the same.

"But we did that like-" I paused to looked at the clock hanging above the TV, "Like an hour ago," I frowned.

"Better be safe then sorry right?" Romeo said.

"I mean yeah, but you have to take risks in life to be able to have fun, right?" I said mimicking the last part.

"It not fun if its going to put your health at risk," Mattia said, rolling his eyes.

"You should like my mom, don't do this, don't do that. You know who guys would have been best friends she was also always worried about if I put sunscrean on or not. Which I also never did with her so its nothing to really take personal, I always just hated to put it on. My face would get all sweaty and gross right away and it would turn white because I would never rub it in good and-"

"Bella stop rambling, please," Matteo pleaded. Leo had his head looking up and the celing as he shook his head. Romeo started to take the wrap off my shoulder, very gently like I would break into a thousand pieces if he did to much.

"Will I still have to go to therapy? I mean my therapist did kinda like beat me up," I said, letting out a small laugh at the end.

"What?" Leo said, straightening his posture as he raised his voice.