ZERO

Even the most normal days can have the biggest twists to them, that's the scariest part about life, not being what's in it but what can happen, whenever. Its like a jump scare, it just comes out at you before you're able to have any time to process what's happening, and by the time you do you have already moved on, everything is over.

TWO YEARS AGO

TWO YEARS AGO

I HAVE NEVER BEEN more excited to get to lunch, because lunch means almost the end of the day and everyone loves that feeling. I take my normal spot, which is between my two friends, Layla and Maddie.

Our relationship is weird because I know they would always chose each other over me, I always get the feeling that there just friends with me because of pity, but I won't say anything to them or else I might just be all alone.

"This weekend is going to be so much fun!" Layla gushed, as she moved her lunch tray to the side.

"I know, i'm so excited!" Maddie replied, I had no mind in asking what they were talking about, because it didn't concern me, I wasn't invited.

Every time something like this happens my entire body tries to not feel the aching sensation, tries not to feel the hurt, but it does no matter what. No matter how many times I get left out the same feeling stings my entire body, and its a feeling I want so badly to get rid of.

Lunch is always a confusing time because it goes by so quickly, me barley even having time to finish my lunch before i'm forced to throw it away and go to my next class. My two friends have already wondered off to there next class which they always walk each other to.

My art class was always fun, not because I enjoyed to art I can reassure you that if definitely not the case, but because the teacher is nice and lets us so whatever we want the entire time.

Obviously there are kids in here who take art as a passion and help themselves to supplies and there creativity the entire hour, though I'm definitely not one of those kids. The phone's quiet ring was heard from my teachers desk, I was barely managing to hear it from my seat in the back.

"Hello, this is Mrs. Carter," The teacher answered, not taking her eyes away from the many pieces of art she had just been looking at. After many mumbles, and hums she finally looks at up and around the room, looking for someone.

"Ah! Isabella you are needed in the main office, you will be leaving," She beamed, showing off her very white teeth. Confused I stood up grabbing my few supplies I brought before walking slowly out of the classroom where I took a stop at my locker to grab my backpack on the way out.

My feet made its way to the office, it felt like someone head tied heavy weights on them making my feet drag against the floor. You could see two police officers though the windows of the office, making me instantly try and think of everything I had done, making sure none of it had been illegal.