TWENTY ONE

I HAVE BEEN LIVING with my brothers for a few months now and I guess it has been going pretty good

I HAVE BEEN LIVING with my brothers for a few months now and I guess it has been going pretty good. I have gotten closer to them and my friends. To the present, right now i'm sitting in my last lunch class of school this year.

although that means I will be locked in a house with six boys, they don't really bug me to much. They are mostly with friends or working which Im grateful for due to the alone time I get because of it.

"Guys we should hang out after school today!" Casey said throwing her hands in the air.

"yes that would be so much fun," Alana smiled, "What should we do?"

"I can see if we can use the pool at my house if you guys want?" I told them.

"wow I thought you would never ask of course we will," Grey smirked at me, the rest concluded that I would ask one of my brothers when I got home, the bell rung and we were off to out last few classes.

UNTOLD

"we have like a minute left and then we can finally leave," Grey commented leaning back in his chair.

"I hope that chair breaks and you fall off," Kayla snapped making me let out a big grin.

"This has been a great year and I hope you enjoy your summer!" our teacher yelled just as the bell rang, we all jumped up from our seats and made our way to the busy hallway where loads of people were eager to get home.

"Make sure you invite us to a bunch of pool party's this summer," Cole yelled as he walked out the school grabbing his skateboard and going home. I rolled my eyes at this comment and started walking towards the car where aundre was waiting.

"can you believe it your going to be in the big girl school next year," he said with a smirk on his face.

"are you going to collage?" I asked him, knowing this was his last year in high school. I already overheard that he didn't pass this grade last year making him now be 19 and still in high school.

"Probably not I have better things to do," He rolled his eyes getting into the drivers seat where Riccardo and Enzo joined us, Enzo being the one to sit next to me.

We all had our windows down on the ride home blasting a bunch of music, and letting the cool breeze blow everywhere around me. When we arrived home I threw my bag and jumped on the couch ready to sleep for the rest of eternity.

Thinking about how good this summer will be, I remember last summer. It was a total nightmare because I had to be with Josh all day unless he was doing something most likely illegal.

After a while of dozing off while scrolling on my phone Sandy entered the room with freshly baked cookies which made my mouth start to water instantly, "I made cookies!" she commented entusiashicly.

"They look so good!" I gushed grabbing one, when I took a bite out of it, it melted in my mouth.

"Do you have any plans today?" sandy asked.