TWENTY FOUR

I FELT AWAKE BUT I couldn't get my eyes to open, it felt like I was swirling in my own mind

I FELT AWAKE BUT I couldn't get my eyes to open, it felt like I was swirling in my own mind. Maybe like I was drowning? Thats one of my biggest fears, not being able to take a breath no matter how hard you try, terrifies me.

I could hear low chatter in the room but couldn't make up who it was. I could also hear a TV playing in the background, not very loud, just loud enough that I could hear. I stirred a little bit and started to open my eyes, looking around the room seeing the living room.

I didn't have to regain my thinking about what happened before I got her, because it felt like my mind never shut off about the topic. Like I was still thinking about it while laying unconscious on the couch. I could feel my eyes start to flutter back to sleep but I put that to a stop when I started sitting up.

I look at the other person sitting in the room, which to my surprise was Cole. I didn't know how to feel about that, it was nice seeing him again, but was also very confused on why my brothers weren't here. I gave him a small frown as we made eye contact, and he gave me a small smile.

He quickly finished up the phone call he was on and then took a deep breath looking at me, "How you feeling?" He asked me.

"I have a small headache," I admitted.

"Im going to go get you some food and pain killers, I'll be right back," He told be getting up and walking out of the room. I chose this time to close my eyes again, feeling like I haven't slept scenes forever. I looked at the time, 1:00 pm, I guess I didn't really know how long I have been sleeping due to the fact that is didn't even know when I went to sleep.

I remember leaving in the morning with Leo, I dont remember how long the drive was, or how long we were in that room. I opened my eyes back open as I heard footsteps walking in.

"He you go," He said, placing a bowl or chicken noodle-soup in front of me, two pain killers, and a glass of ice cold water.

"thank you," I said grabbing a pain killers and water off the table, and quickly swallowing them. I grabbed the remote that was sitting next to be and turned on the home design channel. Those channels have always been so interesting to me, the way they all would design the houses was exactly my style.

I grabbed the bowl of soup being very carful to not have it spill all over this way to expensive couch, and started slurping it off my spoon. Cole chuckled giving me an amused glance, "well thats one way to drink it," He remarked.

"Do you know where my brothers are?" I asked him the question that has been weighing on my back scenes I have woken up.

"The youngest three are staying at this resort for a few days, dont even ask me because I have no idea why, and the others are very busy with work at the moment. So I have been your babysitter for the morning," He said smirking.

"Im not a baby," I mumbled, he shook his head mumbling something under it before putting his full attention back on his phone. Once I finished my bowl of soup I grabbed a few blankets and pillows and bundled myself up. I had to resist the urge to sleep a few times which was weird because the amount I have slept in the last 24 hours is unbelievable.