FOURTY SEVEN

THE HOUSE WAS A decent size, nothing like my other brothers but I didn't expect it to be

THE HOUSE WAS A decent size, nothing like my other brothers but I didn't expect it to be. It looked like a real home, warm and cozy with a bunch of plants up-front and some chairs on the porch.

Walking up I could still feel the nerves eating me alive, though I knew whatever happened I wouldn't regret my decision.

"Just so you know Mattia's going to be there," Leo clarified as he placed a firm knock on the wooded door. The door stood out with it being a bright red color, while the rest of the house was white's and grays, and a few wood accents.

After a second of the doorknob rattling the door opened to reveal a young woman, she was very pretty.

She had dark skin and it looked to be glowing, her brown curly hair was tied up in a bun on the top of her head. She had on some loose jeans and a red shirt, a few shades lighter than the door.

"Why hello!" She greeted, opening the door wider to welcome us in. Leo stepped in first with Metteo and I trailing behind. The house had a fall scent to it, I think it was pumpkin spice but im not one-hundred percent sure.

"Make yourself at home," She told us as she started walking into the house. The living room was very pretty and the couch had dozens on pillows scattered on it, I was just wondering where anyone was able to sit. It was hard not to notice the overflowing buckets filled with kid toys

We descended further into the house taking a sharp turn and going down a dark hall. The smell of pizza filled my noise as we made our way closer to the kitchen.

I didn't expect the doorway to be so close, but it was and I was met with, what I assume is Logan and two little kids both having a conversation with Mattia.

"Logan," Leo greeted, nodding at Logan, shifting his eyes to the young kids for a second.

"Leo," Logan than said, crossing his arm over his chest as he seamed to be studying all of us.

"Dinner will be ready shortly, Bryson, Lilah why don't you come help me for a little bit," The woman said, clearing up the silence in the room.

"Bella you can stay if you'd like, would be much more fun than having a chat with them," She said, making me give her a small grateful smile. I don't think any of the four men wanted to talk if I was being honest, because none of them made any effort to move.

Mattia did look at me but once he realized that I in fact want in the mood to deal with him, looked away.

"Go talk all of you, i'm not dealing with any arguments during dinner. Go," She shooed them of and I already know that I was going to be able to tolerate her. They all reluctantly left the room, though I was happy I didn't have to sit in the middle of their 'talk' I was very interested in what would be said, because I like knowing everyone's business.

well sometimes.

"Bella right?" The woman asked, I nodded my head as I walked more into the kitchen. Watching the two kids sit at the table having many markers and crayons in front of them. It didn't seam like they were very good with drawing in the lines because there were scribble marks all over the table.