NINETEEN

THE BOYS JUST LEFT, Cole would be arriving later today, I haven't spent to much time with him other than when he picked me up from the soccer game

He seams like a nice person, and I can tell that my family thinks so to because he is going to be our 'babysitter'.

In all honesty I know he won't be watching the boys but he probably will watch my every movement. That sounded creepy but im saying that in the least creepy way you can.

I just got to school and am now heading to my first hour which happens to be language arts. Language art teachers are honestly the worst, like they are all the same. Sorry that I didn't want to read the pages you assigned because I had better things that I needed to be doing.

Luckily Luca, Grey, and Casey are all in this class and we sit at the same table so that makes it a little better.

"ok class for our next assignment you will be pared with you table mates to do a book report on the book I assign your group, This will require you to work at each others houses, I will give you some work time in class," the teacher said looking very uninterested.

A smile spread across all our faces that we would be able to work together, the teacher than passed out the books my group got 'The Hate you Give' by Angie Thomas.

"Who's house should we go to?" Casey asked us, "I say Bella's because she is rich as fuck," Grey said throwing his book on the table, "Agreed," Luca then said.

"Well its up to Bella, be respectful dont try to invite yourself over to someones house," Casey scolded while pointing a finger at each of them, "My oldest brother is gone right now, But i'll still ask," I shrugged.

"great!" Casey yelled clapping her hands. I pulled out my phone to text my dear eldest brother.

Hey can I have some friends over for a group project? It would be Casey, Grey, and Luca, i think I have mentioned them before.

Yes, but make sure that you stay focused.

Ok thanks!

"He said yes," i smiled putting my phone back in the bag, "Awesome should we come over tonight?" they asked.

"yeah sure does around 5 sound good? I can text you my address."

"yeah that works," they all concluded.

UNTOLD

The school day was finally over and I just walked into the kitchen to get a small snack, which as you guessed was fruit snacks.

"Heard your having some friends over?" Cole asked which I let out a 'mhm' as my answer.

"Where are you going to work on in?"

"Probably at one of the outside tables or inside somewhere," i shrugged heading to my room.

I plopped down on my bed and all I wanted to do was sleep, I already texted them my address so I didn't have to worry about doing that, its 4 right now so I still have about an hour until they start coming.